U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They weren't on Friday.

If it's a best of seven, they probably beat ohio u in six. Of course, that's not the way it works.

Comment

• I doubt it.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It really was a bummer for Novack and Stu to go out that way. Still, they had their chances but forced some treys in the last 2 minutes. The lack of size was really exploited this game and not a great or deep bench as well.

That should change a bit next year with the recruiting class and a healthy Jon Horford as well. Morgan will not have to do everything down low next year and that should make him a better player as well.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
          The lack of size was really exploited this game and not a great or deep bench as well.
          Lack of size killed us.

Our backcourt is going to be great going forward and I can't wait for the freshmen to get here! Next year will be really fun watching them work their way in.

Fab 3?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
            I Unless the kid is clearly not in your talent range you've got to respect the legacy and history... obviously Urban isn't that type of guy.
            Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            247 Sports has McCray as the 8th best player in Ohio.
            http://247sports.com/Recruit/State-R...13/Football/OH
            That explains it!

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            They weren't on Friday.

If it's a best of seven, they probably beat ohio u in six. Of course, that's not the way it works.
            Doubt it.

I expected them to play better. I guess my expectations were a bit homerish.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Lack of size killed us.

Our backcourt is going to be great going forward and I can't wait for the freshmen to get here! Next year will be really fun watching them work their way in.

Fab 3?
              Garry Harris
              Denzel Valentine
              Matt Costello
              Kenny Kaminski ... that is 4 guys.
              Forever One!

Comment

• Don't troll.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Glen Robinson JR is going to be very good no doubt about it. Stauskas is nothing to sneeze at either. McGary has a lot going for him too and could be great, though he's struggled to live up to his expectations his senior year from what I've read. There is a positive angle to McGary not exploding like he was ranked though because he, to me, now appears more like a 4 year guy that will be solid and get better and better (perhaps giving UofM actually more ultimately than if he were a 1 or 2 year guy).

Bline has made a upward trajectory with UofM's program and it should keep going regardless of a disappointing finish to a very solid year. Crapping in the tourney is akin to Dantonio crapping in the bowl games... sucks when it happens but your coach is good enough to use it as a learning moment for his players and they should come out of summer focused and ready.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                    Don't troll.
                    no trolling ... just pointing out that State has an outstanding class coming in as well.

Congrats to Matt Costello by the way ... just named Mr. Basketball in Michigan.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• This isn't the MSU'S thread
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Glen Robinson Jr was excellent. Glenn Robinson III is going to be the man too.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Glen Robinson Jr was excellent. Glenn Robinson III is going to be the man too.
                          Robinson and Hardawy will regain my interest in UM basketball. SHould be interesting to see last years high school lineup (sizewise) go from Novak at the 4 to a:

Burke (6'0)
                          Hardaway (6'6 and long arms)
                          Robinson III (6-7)
                          McGary (6-10 250)
                          Morgan (6-8)...

with Horford off the bench lineup. That is a lineup that can compete with any body, playing any style. Top 10 team, MSU too, top 10.
                          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Glen Robinson Jr was excellent. Glenn Robinson III is going to be the man too.
                            But Will Robinson was the best of the bunch, especially with the Robot in the post!
                            Attached Files
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                              This isn't the MSU'S thread
                              It's a waste of time. Little brother is always snooping in big brothers shit. You'll see more of them in here then us. I'm leaning towards using the U of M part of the forum these days. Less trolling.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What a whiner, since when is a thread off limits?

If you seek epistemic closure, seek out the U of M thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X