No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewand said he would purchase a insurance policy to guard against an injury affecting his statue next year
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Michigan a little sloppy in the early going. Stauskas for as good as he is needs to let someone else on the team dictate the pace early on.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Michigan had not been down in any game by more than 8 points in any game this year. After going up 3-0 in this one, OSU goes on a 16-0 run.

Comment

• Who the fuck are these players Michigan put on the court. 6 TO's in 10 minutes, Terrible passes, Even Burke is guilty. They don't know what hit them.

Comment

• Michigan did not come in ready to play, that much is clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Michigan did not come in ready to play, that much is clear.
              It's more than even that. 28-8. Usually a good team can shake of early game jitters. These guys are just throwing the ball all over the place. Hardaway is having usual O'fer game against a good opponant. 8 TO's in 11 minutes. The average 8 per game this year.

Lost all poise.

Comment

• I think I know what happened. I heard these guys were seen roaming around Ann Arbor...

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• The game is far from over but its good for us to learn a leason early in Big Ten play.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Shitty 1st half.... Lucky to be within 12.
                    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
                      Shitty 1st half.... Lucky to be within 12.
                      Should have made it under 10 with those last two trips down the court. A shitty backwards pass by TH Jr then a missed 3 at teh buzzer.

But lucky to be within reach at the half.

Comment

• Hardaway needs o do something now for Michigan to be able to pull this out. 1-8 from the field, 0-3 on 3ptrs. Burke not much better 2-6 and 3 turnovers. Spike fucking Albrecht leading the team with 7 points.

Comment

• I was watching on delay. I'm up to speed.

We are slowly grinding back. Down 21 and now down only 8.

That was a rough first 15 minutes.

Go Blue!

Comment

• OSU has played like utter garbage the 2nd half so far.

Comment

• down 4 baby!! GO BLUE!
                              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Down by 4. C'mon Michigan

Comment

Working...
                                X