No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGary cannot handle bounce passes in the lane. That should have been an easy two on that pass from Stauskas.
    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• It was a bad pass into a double-team.

Nik has been crap today. I guess he was bound to have a bad game at some point.

I'd like to see McGary and Morgan in at the same time and Nik on the bench down the stretch. It just isn't his day and they are getting too many rebounds and points in the paint.

Comment

• Heartbreaking in-and-out on the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Heartbreaking in-and-out on the 3.
          UN F'N Believable. I thought it was down. Still would only been up by one, but I think that was ballgame right there.

Comment

• why does the last 3 minutes of a basket ball game have to take a half an hour?
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• They give these guys too many time outs. I wish they would not let a team call TO in the last 1:30 (or maybe the last 2:00)of a game. Make the coaches coach in practice and let the players play.
              Last edited by CGVT; January 13, 2013, 03:41 PM.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• it was exciting until all the standing around and scratching started
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Andy Reid would be a terrible basketball coach.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Too many missed opportunities the last 2 minutes. Burkes 3's were just off. I guess after being down 28-6 at one point, losing by three isn't so bad.

Just wanted that #1 ranking if just for a week.

Comment

• I didn't expect them to go undefeated but I was sure hoping they were going to win this one.

At least there will be fewer wives getting beaten in ohio tonight.

Comment

• Nice near comeback.. .should take a tiny amount of the sting away.

The big ten is a grind and even more so this year.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Good win for my Buckeyes. I know UM will return the favor on their home court next time.

Comment

• [I]"Michigan did not come in ready to play, that much is clear."[/I]
                            -------------------------Ya right. Have you ever played sports? Sometimes you just don't have "IT". They didn't. I LOVE the misnomer when teams lose they didn't come to play. They came to play. They knew what was on the line. They just didn't have it. Maybe it was nerves. The notion they didn't come to play is ludicrous.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• hindsight is 20/20 DanO.... ducks out of room
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Hostile environment (to say the least) and a pretty young team. And Craft gives lots of players headaches. He's awesome defensively.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X