No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTN had it on replay yesterday morning. They might do it again. It was a good one!

Comment

• dooook is getting smoked by Miami, 85-54. I love it!

Comment

• A close first half tonight but the Wolverines took over in the second half. 15 point win.

BAM!

(from umhoops.com)

Comment

• Good win. Started a little slow after not playing in a week. Look more like the team we're used to in the 2nd half. Atleast hit the 15 mark for SFTC.
          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Just have to beat Illinois...no excuses this time.

Comment

• Winning on the road is tough but Illinois has been in a slump. I just hope they don't pick Sunday to wake up from it. Obviously, their coach has some insight into how to upset Michigan.

Comment

• Yeah, this is gonna be a tougher game than people are expecting. Won't be surprised by an L.

Comment

• Green is Blue!!!
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Quest for the #1 ranking on the line. Jordan Morgan rolled his ankle a minute into the game. He may be gone for the rest of it.

It's never easy.

Comment

• Not lookin' too hard so far.

Comment

• Yeah, it was a nice 2nd half. I was impressed how Horford stepped in. He hasn't played much since he dislocated his knee-cap. Bielfeldt was effective too.

Burke had a sloppy game for him but still wound up with 19/5/5.

I guess Michigan will be #1 in one poll and Kansas in the other.

What's best is that they are up top in the B1G. 19-1 overall, 6-1 in the B1G and 3-1 on the road in the B1G.

Amazing to think how far they've come since Beilein's first year. They were 5-15 after 20 games that year.

There's a long way to go before they can win anything, though. Another tough week ahead. Home vs. NW should be a win but then they go to IU for a Saturday night game. Easily the toughest of the year with all the attention that is expected.

Then, they have The ohio, at Wisky and at spartie. 3-2 in the next 5 games wouldn't be great but I'd still consider that a pretty good result.

Comment

• Biefeldt is a beast. Going to love having him for the next 4 years. Guy is tough as nails.

Comment

• #1!!!!!!

Obviously we'll cough it up at some point, but it feels good to be back.

I'm at the point where I'm all in on Trey Burke. I hope we can draft him. What a fantastic player.

Comment

• It's funny that on the day UM climbs back to the top of the polls, ESPN's headline college hoops article is "Should we even care about the polls?"

Comment

Working...
                              X