U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
    I didn't expect them to go undefeated but I was sure hoping they were going to win this one.

At least there will be fewer wives getting beaten in ohio tonight.

Hey! Domestic Violence is not something to joke about!!! Especially in Ohio where it is part of the pre-nuptial agreement that it can occur ONLY during Football season.
    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• It was just a hypothesis based on the bloated Meathead with No Life/Normal Person ratio problem that they have in ohio.

I guess I did make the assumption that somebody is willing to marry these types.
      Last edited by *JD*; January 14, 2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• I do appreciate his willingness to decorate his "underchins" Most people would be a little self concious about that...
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• And if he didn't go to that school, that makes him an even bigger loser
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• A really good sign that McGary is getting more in game shape and is learning is that he had 3 blocks in the first 12 games and has 9 blocks in the last 5 games. That rate is more like what I expected out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              [I]"Michigan did not come in ready to play, that much is clear."[/I]
              -------------------------Ya right. Have you ever played sports? Sometimes you just don't have "IT". They didn't. I LOVE the misnomer when teams lose they didn't come to play. They came to play. They knew what was on the line. They just didn't have it. Maybe it was nerves. The notion they didn't come to play is ludicrous.

In Ohio im more impressed that they got it back close and had a chance to win then disappointed that they got down so much in the first place.

I would rather they never have the #1 tag until all is said and done. ;-)
              Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebelyankee View Post
                I would rather they never have the #1 tag until all is said and done. ;-)
                I'm with you on that
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That was a very impressive win last night. It's nice to see the fellas bounce back.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                    That was a very impressive win last night. It's nice to see the fellas bounce back.
                    The only thing is, and I am nit picking a bit here. It seems in alot of the games they get up big, 14-20 points, they seem to allow the teams to get back into it. Their play drops off and they get a little sloppy. Minnisota is no joke, they almost pulled off a comeback. 2 or 3 minutes more and it could have been a different outcome.

I would just like to seem them keep the same intensity over the entire 2nd half.
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                      The only thing is, and I am nit picking a bit here. It seems in alot of the games they get up big, 14-20 points, they seem to allow the teams to get back into it. Their play drops off and they get a little sloppy. Minnisota is no joke, they almost pulled off a comeback. 2 or 3 minutes more and it could have been a different outcome.

I would just like to seem them keep the same intensity over the entire 2nd half.

Im sure everyone would like that but Basketball sort of lends it's self to the comeback it seems. It happens all the time when teams get down big early they usually come back.

As long as they hold them off and win it's all good.
                      Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• Michigan is scary good. They came into a hostile environment and just smoked Minnesota. You just dont see that happen on the road in college basketball against top 10 teams.

Comment

• Yep UofM is for real this year. Doesn't mean they'll win it all because that's the nature of the beast with college hoopos, but they really really have the look of a team that could.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yes they do.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I've only seen them play a couple of times, but they seem to be pretty reliant on the three to get everything else going.

Come tourny time I hope they don't go cold at a crucial time
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That hasn't been the case most of the season. Their points in the paint have gone up quite a healthy % this year.

I'm pretty sure 3's are down as well. That was part of what made the final 5 minutes versus the schmucks so frustrating. They broke from what's been working.

Comment

Working...
                                X