U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
    Where are those Michigan State fans who were here trashing Michigan after the Wisconsin game?

Any regrets there?
    Exactly!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Too busy wondering why this season went so far off the rails so suddenly, and how they can get Dantonio out of town fast enough.

Comment

• This is starting to feel like child abuse
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• SsssssssTATE!
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dantonio looks like a homeless person
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Dantonio looks like a homeless person
              He's probably going to be by the end of this season.

Comment

• Pride Comes Before The Fall

Where are all the Wolverines?

Comment

• FOX - Gus Johnson -

"The Wolverines have really put it on Little Brother"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    FOX - Gus Johnson -

Yeah I caught that as well. Epic win
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      FOX - Gus Johnson -

Lol I love Gus
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Love Coach D, but it's apparent the game is passing him by and his stubborness and loyalty to sub-par assistants (take your pick as to whether it's coaching or recruiting) ultimately lead to his demise.

As for chirping after UM had their asses handed to them by Wisconsin I voiced my displeasure at all the State fans chirping back then. UM struggles against good teams, but they've had no problems beating the bottom feeders. They weren't losing to Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Rutgers etc.

Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                          UM struggles against good teams, but they've had no problems beating the bottom feeders. They weren't losing to Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Rutgers etc.
                          There's only 1 team in the conference that has gotten the better of Harbaugh head to head since he's been at UM -- and that's Ohio State.

No one else.

They're not just feeding on bottom feeders.

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

There's only 1 team in the conference that has gotten the better of Harbaugh head to head since he's been at UM -- and that's Ohio State.

No one else.

They're not just feeding on bottom feeders.
                              how many games as Harbaugh won as the underdog? How many against good teams, especially on the road. That's my point. The one thing his teams have been great at is not losing to any teams they weren't supposed to beat. UM hasn't upset anybody, but they haven't been upset by anyone either.

I know a lot of State fans were predicted 7 or 8 wins max for UM after the poor showing against Army & Wisconsin, but I knew better.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

Oh, I know .. the hype machine will be in full force soon and the team will follow. Been the same formula for the last 10+ years.

I've been reading that same mantra ... that big brother will put little brother back in our place soon enough for a long time.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X