U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    No, it's because nobody cares. The season has been lost for months now. The offense should have been ready to roll in September. He's still a bad coach, stupid is as stupid does.
    If they beat Ohio this season wasn't lost in the least.

The offense looks damned good and Gattis is a keeper. Of course if you ask King installing a new offense should only take a few practices and they're set!

If you can't see a change in this team, you're blind.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, they could have had more time to practice if they weren't taking vacations in Europe. Who needs to practice when you can give Pope Frank some more slippers?

Comment

Well, they could have had more time to practice if they weren't taking vacations in Europe. Who needs to practice when you can give Pope Frank some more slippers?
        You do realize teams are only allowed like 15 practices in that part of the offseason right? You're like dwt in this thread. No matter how well they play you'll be against Harbaugh because you just don't like him.

Of course you're the only one bitching about this team right now. They're playing great football but you only care about supporting your agenda.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My agenda is competing for titles and beating ranked opponents. Something this turd of a coach is incapable of doing. This is only based on facts, aka, win/loss record. But you can enjoy the blowout next week and the Skittles Bowl vs. whichever non-major opponent all you want.

Comment

• And if Michigan wins? You'll come in here and eat crow?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sure. I will take the 99.99% chance that doesn't happen, though.

Comment

• See you after the game. I look forward to it.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

My agenda is competing for titles and beating ranked opponents. Something this turd of a no coach is incapable of doing in today's college football with this school. This is only based on facts, aka, win/loss record. But you can enjoy the blowout next week and the Skittles Bowl vs. whichever non-major opponent all you want.
                  You really should get an editor for your posts. I'll do it pro bono this time.

Fire Harbaugh. Hire the amazing "somebody else." It won't matter, because this is Wolvy's ceiling. Accept it and be at peace.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Brking?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Looks like terrible weather, hopefully this can slow down Fields and we wont lose too bad.

Comment

• They dominated ND in the elements

Fuck Ohio
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X