• Show
Clear All

• Ha ha some people don't know when to quit - especially lowlifes

Good Times!!

Mark Dantonio plans to be back

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...re/4237463002/
    ???????

Comment

• ^ was thinking the same about your posts. Worthless turd.
      Forever One!

Comment

• Are you on Thomas Kienbaum team? Have to be.

Comment

• Comment

• That Penn State game was such a huge deal for Michigan in finding their rhythm offensively. The Notre Dame game was pure domination but that victory over State was the biggest win for Harbaugh since he took over. The last year or so he just looked like he wasn't having any fun.

Ohio is a monster for sure but if this team comes out and handles business against Indiana we're going to have a massive head of steam going into the Ohio game.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Tbut that victory over State was the biggest win for Harbaugh since he took over.
              It's not anywhere close to his biggest win in terms of how good the opponent was, obviously, as Michigan State Football is at rock bottom right now. Their record may be better than their 3 win campaign a few years ago but the way they performed against Wisconsin, Penn State, Ohio State, and Michigan -- it's not a stretch to say that a middling MAC program would've put up more of a fight during that stretch of games. As an outside observer their combined performance against those programs has to be a lower point than even the 3 win season.

But yeah, as far as satisfying goes -- I do think it's for a lot of us it was certainly the most satisfying. That was a lot of fun.

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yes he was fired up. I watched the game again last night, the before the last TD the crowd was chanting "Little Brother" Gus starting cracking upon air. The only thing I didn't like is Harbaugh should have went for 2.

EJtfHarW4AAkev6?format=jpg&amp;name=large.jpg

Comment

• EJtfHarXUAAWWk9?format=jpg&amp;name=large.jpg

Comment

• Is his name Mark? I thought it was Mike
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That Indiana game looked like a trap all the way. Great job by the team to put down a legit Indiana squad.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Eh, when OSU wins by 20, they'll be back.

Comment

• No, it's because nobody cares. The season has been lost for months now. The offense should have been ready to roll in September. He's still a bad coach, stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

Working...
                                X