U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Stone said he learned from UM officials that the Washtenaw County Prosecutor's Office was reviewing his case, along with "many other victims" who have come forward with similar claims. He also said a UM police detective told him the university became aware years ago that there were allegations against Anderson, then moved him from his post at UM Student Health Services to become the team physician for UM athletes.
    come on froot ... we all know that U-M is the bastion of integrity and would never cover up sexual misconduct while their kic ... er player finishes their career, nor have anything to say about his team mate threatening the student who was abused.

When will the leaders and best leave the Big10 to start their own Integrity Conference?

Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Let the process run its course and see how things turn out. I'll stand there with a pitchfork if it turns out Bo knew and covered it up. Anyone who was part of that process needs to be dealt with.
      Did you let the process play out at MSU before passing judgment? Likely not.

Many still think that Izzo & Dantonio covered up and protecting rapists ... they didn't ... because of some salacious headlines. As mentioned before, Nassar was investigated by several law enforcement agencies and cleared ... and was shown the door rather publicly once it became clear what he was doing save a few morons (Kathy Klages the MSU gymnastics close) who are now being rightfully charged.
      Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

come on froot ... we all know that U-M is the bastion of integrity and would never cover up sexual misconduct while their kic ... er player finishes their career, nor have anything to say about his team mate threatening the student who was abused.

When will the leaders and best leave the Big10 to start their own Integrity Conference?
        Mass when he first read about this

twin peaks rubbing hands together GIF
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Hold onto that because little brother might not ever beat Michigan again and that's not just because Blue is decimating them in recruiting. Their HC and OC hire are laugh out loud hilarious.

Enjoy the season Rutgers in green uniforms.
          We may join company with Rutgers soon enough, but you fellas are in a special company with Rutgers right now. You guys are part of the 7 Big Ten football teams never to qualify for the Big Ten Championship game. Next year will be the 10th year of that game. Stay the course with Jeem! Drink lots of milk!

pANDs

Do you know the game is in Indianapolis?
          Last edited by froot loops; February 19, 2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

We may join company with Rutgers
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I was certain you may have some reading issues so I provided picture evidence for you. I suspect you read the whole post. But just in case, here you go Chad:

jeem.PNG

pANDs

The file name I have on my computer for this picture evidence is Jeeem!
              Last edited by froot loops; February 19, 2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

Mass when he first read about this

twin peaks rubbing hands together GIF
                not at all .... I do find it ironic that the leaders of the Integrity Conference have been trying for 19 months to keep this hush hush so they can get their PR department out in front of it to control the narrative.

Feel bad for the victims and if there were administrators complicit in covering it up and therefore allowing it to happen longer than necessary I hope they rot in jail and deserve the same fallout as Klages at MSU.

Forever One!

Comment

• Just giving you a hard time, Mass.

michael scott wink GIF
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I like that movie

Comment

I like that movie
                      That's because you're David Lindhagen

Great job home wrecker
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Very good

Comment

• "I'm getting more coverage of my new coach getting a raise, than I am about doctor Handersen". #thebluewall

OK M fans .... do you think this story is getting the same level of slam pieces as MSU did with Nassar. It's the 27th story on the freep app today. Can't say I didn't tell you so. You wonder why the misinformed and ignorant like Wingsfan come to fruition. It's not really their fault. The Detroit Media are UM slappies and this story is being buried as much as possible.

Someone explain this to me ... how come there have been more negative articles about Mel Tucker taking the MSU job, than there has about perhaps the biggest legend in UM Football having and knowing about a doctor who was know as doctor drop your drawers?

To me it illustrates the problem with "NEWS" agencies. It's all about $$ and your agenda. CNN is the worst to some people ... Fox News is the worst to others and despite being so called NEWS channels they both pump their agenda. It's very hard to discern the "actual" truth anymore.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Michigan Hockey ended Michigan State's season with two wins in the opening round of the B1G Tournament. I photographed both games. Here's the gallery from last night, featuring an appearance from a certain Red Wing:

Comment

• GREAT photos JD.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They have cooties, and will turn the Chiefs organization into an arena-league quality franchise.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X