Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith is playing like complete shit while Brown has been amazing
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Smith is choking HARD.

But hey, Wolvy got the win fairly comfortably. Potentially could get Livers back for the Sweet 16 as well, from what I'm hearing.
      Last edited by chemiclord; March 22, 2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• I cant believe Howard left Smith in the last 5 mins. He's been terrible like he's trying to point shave. Smith was LSU's 3rd best player by far
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That game shouldn’t have been that close and I had complaining about the refs but that was pretty terrible. There were terrible calls and misses on both sides of the ball. Tons of missed travels, phantom fouls etc.

Not great
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I cant believe Howard left Smith in the last 5 mins. He's been terrible like he's trying to point shave. Smith was LSU's 3rd best player by far
            Eh, and if Brown had been playing and bricked nearly half of his free throws (which would be in line with his season average), you'd be complaining about THAT.

Comment

• I watch the NBA far more often and I never fail to forget how bad the NCAA presentation is. The media timeouts during the tournament are interminable. Every year I get reminded how bad it is. The breaks must be shorter during the regular season because it isn't as noticeable.

Comment

• We didn’t miss Livers tonight with the Brown/Brooks shooting, but we will. FSU is tough. That’s a big physical team. Ihad FSU beating UM in my bracket and I’m sticking to it. I think they play Dickinson tough and contain him. They will give the other guys trouble with their size and length.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  We didn’t miss Livers tonight with the Brown/Brooks shooting, but we will. FSU is tough. That’s a big physical team. Ihad FSU beating UM in my bracket and I’m sticking to it. I think they play Dickinson tough and contain him. They will give the other guys trouble with their size and length.
                  You also had Illinois as your #2 pick to win it all, so... /shrug

Comment

• Livers is out for the Tournament. Did LSU get one point from their bench? I think all the points were from the starters and they were gassed at the end, even though Smith did everything possible to keep them in it. Brown had the game of his life! I thought LSU would win this one, can't see us beating FSU, getting to the sweet 16 is great anyway.

Comment

• My GOD, the hand-wringing by Wolvy this year is ridiculous.

Florida State dropped six games this season for a reason. They aren't this oversized juggernaut that will lock down everyone on a #1 seed. They're a streaky bunch that can be beaten with solid shooting and ball movement, two things the Wolverines are MORE than capable of, even without Livers.

I would even buy the argument that Livers isn't even the third most important player on this team. The Wolverines won plenty of games where Livers looked like fresh shit. They've got a depth that few teams can match, and that will give Florida State all it can handle as well and then some.

Yes, FSU can win... but I wouldn't even give them even odds. Michigan is, and should, be a fairly solid favorite.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; March 23, 2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Dickinson is getting officiated like he’s Shaq - defenders can pretty much do anything to him and not get called. And then he throws a couple of frustration fouls in when he’s had enough.

Refs have been terrible all over the tournament though.

Comment

• I wish Livers would leave that tshirt at home though. The NCAA doesn’t want that shit on TV at the finals
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            Dickinson is getting officiated like he’s Shaq - defenders can pretty much do anything to him and not get called. And then he throws a couple of frustration fouls in when he’s had enough.

Refs have been terrible all over the tournament though.
                            Eh, there are two sides to that, though. Dickenson (like most really big men) gets away with a LOT of shit that should be offensive fouls by the rules. One thing Shaq never noted every time he whined about the officiating is that if refs called it straight in the paint, he'd have fouled out of every game by the end of the first quarter with that "back dat ass up" move that knocked a defender off of their established position and SHOULD have been called a charge every time he did it.

Short of assault, refs are going to let people in the paint play.

Comment

• I've seen a lot of basketball in my life and not many offensive fouls on post players backing down in the post. That may be a rule in the book but I can't ever recall seeing it called at any level. As a matter of fact my daughter was guarding a post player last night where her main move was pushing butt into my daughter all over the key.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I've seen a lot of basketball in my life and not many offensive fouls on post players backing down in the post. That may be a rule in the book but I can't ever recall seeing it called at any level. As a matter of fact my daughter was guarding a post player last night where her main move was pushing butt into my daughter all over the key.
                                That's the point, Froot. About the only way you're going to routinely see calls in the paint is if you damn near assault a dude with a weapon. The painted area has pretty much always been a lawless zone, so complaining about defenders getting away with a mugging neglects that ball handlers down there get away with a ton of shit too. If it was actually called straight, I doubt people like Shaq or Dickenson would be any happier.

Comment

Working...
                                X