Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit Michigan is playing like they don't want to play Gonzaga
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They were pretty cold from 3 against FSU too, but they were able to exploit the paint to make up for it. UCLA is proving a bit faster on defense.

Comment

• In the future, I think Howard REALLY needs to work on his team's urgency in close games. They're walking up the court like they're leading and burning desperately needed clock.

Comment

• That was AWFUL.

Comment

• Whelp, King finally got one right. This was a game where Livers could have made the difference.

Comment

• Missed last 8 shots. They were never going to go all the way without their top shotmaker in Livers.

Comment

• I couldn’t believe how bad Wagner was. Oh well. It was a good run.

Comment

• Next year should be fun with the recruits coming. You hope Wagner/Dickinson stay, but who the hell knows.

Comment

• Wagner was terrible but the turnovers were even worse. Hats off to UCLA as they just beat Bama and Michigan in back to back games.

Michigan is a superior team but UCLA wasn’t phased at all. They had swag even though only one of their players kept scoring all of the points. They played great D and did the little things. Good for them
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I cannot believe UCLA is in the final four, they should have dispatched on night one.

Comment

• Well thank God for the late start. Didn't see a minute of it, still on my DVR. Thought we would win a (fairly) close one , and go to the final and lose to Gonzaga, I don't see anyone beating them. Im a minority of one - but the worst thing in sports (for me) is losing in the finals Pistons 88 Wings 09 and 95 still haunt me and Nova 18 was bad. Fuck UCLA/ Lakers (BB) USC (football). Ill watch just to see them get stomped. Great year considering not even ranked to start.

Oh cant forget the Tigers WS losses 06 -12
                        Last edited by WingsFan; March 31, 2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• I wasn’t surprised or upset by the Nova loss. That team should have never been there in the first place. They just came out of nowhere.

Hell this team played line world beaters all year and legit deserves it. We need a PG and this team will be straight up dangerous next year. Dickinson should be back and after last night so should Wagner (unless he’s just going back to Germany).

That along with the new class Michigan basketball is looking like great program under Howard. I also like seeing the love from the Fab 5. It’s really cool
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Now that basketball is over, who's excited about see the football team?
                            Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Sucks to go out on such a crappy game - the turnovers, the bricks, missed FTs and layups. That was FUGLY.

I would expect Wagner's gone. He had a bad game, but he's had plenty of offensive duds this year. He's not a lotter pick for his (current) offensive prowess. He played great against LSU and FSU, two teams stacked with big time athletes.

Comment

• Wagner and Dickenson are almost assuredly moving on.

Comment

Working...
                                X