Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a chance. There’s unfinished business for both
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
      Sucks to go out on such a crappy game - the turnovers, the bricks, missed FTs and layups. That was FUGLY.

I would expect Wagner's gone. He had a bad game, but he's had plenty of offensive duds this year. He's not a lotter pick for his (current) offensive prowess. He played great against LSU and FSU, two teams stacked with big time athletes.
      I saw the first half - and it looked like a clone of the first half of the OSU game in the Conference tourney. Guy at work was rooting for UCLA and I told him don't worry - it's in the bag - I've seen this game before a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Not a chance. There’s unfinished business for both
        A first round draft projection has an uncanny way of finishing business.

Comment

• Now that basketball is over, who's excited about see the football team?
          Ha Ha good one enervate, might change in 6 months to watch 7-5 team and destroyed by osu. Plus Covid - possibly 30% fans at The Big House would be uttermost. I still are Harbaugh as quirky good person.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

A first round draft projection has an uncanny way of finishing business.
            I doubt he’s mocked in the first after the year he had. He never improved his game he regressed. As a team we were great but he wasn’t. He’s a borderline right now. I wouldn’t spend a 1st rounder on him and Dickinson is a C and in the NBA that’s old school.

Theyll be back
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Ha Ha good one enervate, might change in 6 months to watch 7-5 team and destroyed by osu. Plus Covid - possibly 30% fans at The Big House would be uttermost. I still are Harbaugh as quirky good person.
              The Big House is already a quiet environment! Imagine it at 30%

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not sure what games you're watching, Wagner's appeal is pretty obvious and he's being mocked solidly in the lottery by most sites you'll find. ESPN has him at #8 on their big board, but he's typically in that 10-14 range. He improved across the board in almost every category and rates very highly on a lot of advance metrics while also gaining 15lbs of muscle. His offense didn't take off like a lot expected, but they also had a 7ft All American show up this year. He's also just 19 and doesn't turn 20 until August.

See the best remaining players on the draft board during the 2024 NBA Draft with Draftcast on ESPN

Comment

• Both are gone, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Far more skeptical of Dickinson leaving. Given his age, that might push him to making the jump. But don’t think he’s a first round pick this year. Then again, he may not ever be a first rounder so why wait.

Comment

• Dickinson isn't going anywhere next year
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• at least I hope he doesn't.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          The Big House is already a quiet environment! Imagine it at 30%
                          Just seen the typo, I still LIKE Harbaugh (always will), wish he would win some big games, though don't see it happening at this point. But yeah there have been a couple games that were loud (for the BH) but yes, and not really a home field advantage.

Comment

• I was shocked they lost to California

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Wagner and Dickenson are almost assuredly moving on.
                              Wagner very possibly. Dickinson will be back.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Look it's always tough ending a season (unless you win the national championship), but it was a pretty amazing year in spite of the loss last night.

They were projected to be a middle of the road Big Ten team. They were ranked 25th in the AP to start the season and unranked in the coaches poll.

#1 seed, won 23 of their 28 games this year, Big Ten regular season championship banner, they had the Big Ten Freshman of the Year and National Coach of the Year, still reached the Elite 8 and were within a hair of a Final Four appearance despite losing their senior captain and undisputed leader a week before the NCAA tournament.

Phenomenal season and the #1 recruiting class in America is inbound. This program will be a force for the foreseeable future.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X