U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Wolverines are lucky they're only down 5 in this game. That was a pretty awful first half. The defense needs to get their shit together and quick.
    I'm praying they can make some adjustments and shut them down. Can't give up a score on the 1st possession after the half.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        JFC. Not only is Ohio State kicking Michigan's ass, but I gotta hear Gus Johnson scream about it.

Fuuuuuuck
        The mute button, the greatest invention since the coozie when Gus is calling a game, or Aikman/Buck for that matter.

Comment

• Time for the GBU thread.
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Getting bitch slapped again, ugh.

Comment

• Whelp, I think U-M's toast. They just can't stop the Buckeyes at all today. I think Michigan got lulled into a false sense of security seeing the Buckeyes struggle the last few weeks, and didn't realize that OSU was going to bring their A-game today.

Comment

• Gentry is the new Ebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Whelp, I think U-M's toast. They just can't stop the Buckeyes at all today.
                  Or last year, or the year before that, or the year before that.

Comment

• No explosive playmakers on offense. It's been that way all season. I knew we would fade once we played the big boys. We just can't hang with explosive offenses. Standard Harbaugh ball. Runs the ball on first down all the time. Doesn't go downfield. He's stuck 10 years in the past.

Comment

• We do nothing innovative on offense in 2018, when all the other top teams do. Look at all the misdirection plays and open playmakers OSU gets. We are not on the same level on offense. We need 10 play drives to score, while their playmakers are always a play away from breaking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        No explosive playmakers on offense. It's been that way all season. I knew we would fade once we played the big boys. We just can't hang with explosive offenses. Standard Harbaugh ball. Runs the ball on first down all the time. Doesn't go downfield. He's stuck 10 years in the past.
                        Meh, they are just getting manhandled up front. See the same thing every year.

Comment

• That is a TD

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

• 60 burger coming.

Comment

• Zero current OSU players have ever lost to UM.

Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X