No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNamara should probably enter the portal this week.

Comment

• It would be a shame but after seeing how he played yesterday its probably for the best. I think he could actually play for someone later in the season. Its absolutely crazy how much the transfer portal changed things for the athletes.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Our non conference schedule is an absolute joke. I’m ok with it but once that night game with Iowa rolls around they better be ready. A night game on the road against that team is going to be trying to say the least

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Thanks for stopping by Penn State
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The score didn’t reflect as well as it should have but Michigan gave them a total asskicking. It’s like we almost want to beat ourselves with this redzone offense.

I’ll say one thing though, little brothers D came to play. They played every play trying to rip the ball out and that Coleman kid is a really nice player. I wish we had a WR with that size
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• JJ McCarthy is still a work in progress. I hope they use the next couple games to get his confidence built as FGs won’t cut it against Ohio. Even if they get by Ohio with that it surely won’t hang with the SEC in the playoffs
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Here's what I'll say about the bullshit at the end of the game.

I really don't care what U-M's player or players was or were saying in the tunnel. Unless one of them took the first swing, a 6-on-1 beatdown is absolutely unacceptable, and I'd expect whoever was involved (it's not like their names aren't sewed on the back of their jerseys or anything) to be suspended for the rest of the season at the absolute very least.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Here's what I'll say about the bullshit at the end of the game.

I really don't care what U-M's player or players was or were saying in the tunnel. Unless one of them took the first swing, a 6-on-1 beatdown is absolutely unacceptable, and I'd expect whoever was involved (it's not like their names aren't sewed on the back of their jerseys or anything) to be suspended for the rest of the season at the absolute very least.
                    I still can’t believe that went down. There has to be more of
                    a backstory there because that was pretty violent.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I imagine it started off with just two guys and then escalated. I'm doubtful they decided to just gang jump a guy but who knows? They probably have security footage unless there's a blind spot or no good view.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I still can’t believe that went down. There has to be more of
                        a backstory there because that was pretty violent.
                        I honestly don't care about the backstory. If a Wolverines player is jawing at you, jaw back or get in the locker room.

Now, if it comes out that one of those Wolverines took the first swing, then sure... go medieval on the bum. But I suspect if that had happened, we'd have heard about it already.

Comment

• I’m glad no one got seriously hurt. I wish it didn’t happen but it will certainly be good for the rivalry. Michigan will have a lot to play for next year. They’ll circle that one on the calendar for sure instead of looking past them
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wonder if Howard and Michigan regret not offering Bates after last night. He played like a house on fire
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Going to the game today. Have an opportunity to see the Press Box after the game through a guy my son works with. He's been showing the Press Box for years according to my son. He obviously has some connections. Looking forward to it.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow that’s really awesome! Enjoy Dano!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X