Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet Place 2 was fantastic.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      When you guys and gals watch movies, what do you look for to be at least a good/decent movie/show?

For me, there has to be a character(s) that you kind of emotionally want to win/survive or a character(s) that you kind of emotionally want to die/lose (bad guys).

If I watch something and IDGAF if everyone lives or dies I just don't waste my time. I have to have at least one character that I can emotionally invest in.
      Yeah pretty much the same. Unless there's just an overall cool concept, ya wanna care what happens to somebody or what's the point.

Agree on Wrath of Man. Statham is reliable altho he's not doing classics

Oh, ps yes I did see Old. It was interesting. That guy's movies are so hit and miss, but I liked this one

jaad, Stillwater is one I liked, but it's slow paced so to each their own. Like FS says, depends if ya end up caring what happens to the characters.
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Wrath of Man had sone different twists than what I was expecting. It was a decent dude movie
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• While we’re on the armored car genre, I thought Den Of Thieves was done really well. I liked how the cops were bad guys and the bad guys were decent
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We saw the movie Free Guy today. What a cool concept, hilarious, and terrific special effects. Totally recommend!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah Free Guy was pretty good. Ryan Reynolds can get grating tho, it just never stops with the attempted humor. It's all funny, just too much sometimes ya need a break

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                Yeah Free Guy was pretty good. Ryan Reynolds can get grating tho, it just never stops with the attempted humor. It's all funny, just too much sometimes ya need a break
                Reynolds is hilarious but that’s how I felt at Deadpool 2. By the end of the movie I was just praying it would end.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I love that humor I guess! We laughed out loud a lot.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah it's great humor, just sometimes like eg when he's telling somebody to leave, he does it 5 different ways in 10 seconds ... lots of overkill hehe

Comment

• I'm salty that Deadpool 2 stole one of my bits. I often say I need a "Barnaby Continuum Correction" which means I go back in time and shoot myself dead just after I make a terrible decision that leads to my current miserable state. Course, I get strange looks while people back out of the room and Reynolds gets big laughs.

Comment

• haha!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                          Yeah Free Guy was pretty good. Ryan Reynolds can get grating tho, it just never stops with the attempted humor. It's all funny, just too much sometimes ya need a break
                          Sounds like he learned his trade from Will Ferrell. Can't stand any movie he's been in, the "punch line" seems to drag out for minutes - with a repetitious nature that makes you want to puke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Sounds like he learned his trade from Will Ferrell. Can't stand any movie he's been in, the "punch line" seems to drag out for minutes - with a repetitious nature that makes you want to puke.
                            Step Brothers and Anchor Man are some of my favorite comedies. The problem is that Hollywood is lazy with their scripts and writing thinking they can just ride actors to financial success. Unfortunately all they need to do is make a funny trailer and most of the time it'll get watched. It doesn't make it good but those trailers suck us into a suckfest
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Family Guy does that too.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yeah generally I like Ryan Reynolds a lot more than Will Ferrell (Step Brothers was great tho, agreed). Deadpool 1/2 and this Free Guy are really good, he just strings the jokes together too quickly sometimes for my liking

Comment

Working...
                                X