No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, Jaadam! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Congrats, Daddy.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tyler's got more of a chipmunk than a squirrel face going on here.

And just to keep it to one post, here's a video from Tyler's school show last month.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBbhve97bY"]Tyler's ladybug dance - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• He's quite a cutie pie!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks Deb!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Excellent picture and video there, LFIJ. Definitely a video to show everyone at his 21st birthday party.

Edit to add:
                My oldest son, (26)..... At his 21st, I showed a video of him and his friends at his own 10th party, dancing some real wild shit to the Vengaboys and Steps etc etc. He was diving for cover to hide the embarrassment.
                Last edited by Marko69; January 8, 2014, 04:26 AM.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LIFJ!

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Awww, I love it! Definitely miss that age - good times!
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Thanks guys. Marko, don't worry. I have loads of embarrassing pictures and videos to show when he gets older. :D

Comment

• That is some complicated choreography there.

Back in my day, we threw on some painted macaroni necklaces, stepped on the girl's toes, pretty sure a headbutt happened at some point, and then the bow to the audience.

I could be confusing it with my prom memories though.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Very Nice LFIJ, I see they start them subtly on those crazy Japanese outfits. We watched a DVD I made of our kids about 9 years ago last week, really fun watching it back, even the kids laughed as well as my OH, who couldn't see the point in videoing things. (She can now!).

Oh, have a couple of these:-
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Awesome, LFIJ.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My parents talk about that as well, Trick. (The complicated part, not stepping on girls' toes) Last year the 4-5 year old kids did a 20-minute Alice in Wonderland play that the kids had memorized their parts for and no teachers ever went on stage to help. I was completely floored at how much they were able to do.

Yes Dean, the costumes are a bit crazy. The teachers make them all by hand for those shows too. I don't know if all the daycares in Japan are like this, but I feel very lucky that Tyler is going to one where the teachers are that committed.

Thanks DanO.

Comment

Working...
                                X