Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    Hopefully this girlfrend is a better cook of the mac n cheese than jaadam's previous one...
    Man, I'm never going to live that one down.

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

JAdam, your girlfriend is beautiful. Is her vision OK?
    I'm not sure, I refuse to let her go get lasik.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by akavana View Post
      No, that'd been stopped long before. I actually converted her from not liking sports into a Lions fan. Split for her stupidity elsewhere/cheating.
      didn't mean to open any wounds ... was just busting. Kids look happy!
      Forever One!

Comment

• akavana you have 2 good looking boys brother. Are they a handfull or pretty good kids? or both?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The peeps. Greg H is the big guy in the white shirt. The three older kids are my wife's kids from a prior marriage. My wife is giving a piggy back ride to our three-year old daughter.
          "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• That's a great picture, Greg.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sharkbait & Angeleyes with her two youngers daughters, Nicole & Amber.

Angeleyes with her daughters, Melinda, Nicole & Amber.
              Attached Files
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hi Greg! Yet another nice photo - I've been admiring your gorgeous daughter for a couple years now, it is great to see the rest of the crew!

Great shots, everyone. Jaadam, that is one sweet photo (and hat).

Sharkie, how recent is that photo of you?
                Last edited by kayrone; February 19, 2013, 03:11 PM.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                  Hi Greg! Yet another nice photo - I've been admiring your gorgeous daughter for a couple years now, it is great to see the rest of the crew!

Great shots, everyone. Jaadam, that is one sweet photo (and hat).

Sharkie, how recent is that photo of you?
                  December 2012.

Comment

• Looking good Sharky.

Great picture, Greg.

"Thanks DanO, I have enjoyed seeing you family pics over the years. The kids are really growing and looking sharp."
                    --------------------Thanks Bim.
                    Last edited by DanO; February 19, 2013, 03:36 PM.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Greg, you have the same problem I do. Always the ugliest in the frame......;-)

Sharky, how did you find a picture I didn't photo bomb?

..........and why are the girls dressed to the 9's and you to the 6's?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'd post a pic of the family, but wife & son are in witness protection and I'm still on the Top 10 most wanted list for bestiality

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Greg, you have the same problem I do. Always the ugliest in the frame......;-)
                          Okay, you found me out. I saw this family on the beach and a photo-bombed them. That was easier than photoshopping my mug into the picture that comes with a store bought frame. :-)
                          "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Few photos here

1. My daughter and grandaughter.

2. My eldest son and grandaughter

3. Me having just bought franscesca the flamingo from Hamleys in London. Present for the grandaughter.

4. Meeting my grandaughter for the first time.

5. The grandaughter a couple of weeks ago.

6. Me and sacha on overnight train to Madrid last year..... both with our long hair!

7. The grandaughter with her first Lions hat.

8. Daughter and youngest son making faces!

9. Me and sacha on her birthday, (non Vincent lookalike version)

10. My youngest son on his way out to a halloween gig last october.

11. Me and sacha, original one from last week.

12. Me, on the Swilken Bridge at St Andrews wearing the Lions T. If I remember correctly, SLF was in Edinburgh that very weekend.
                            Attached Files
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry....., number ten is me looking like Jesus. My daughter wanted to straighten my hair.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                                Okay, you found me out. I saw this family on the beach and a photo-bombed them. That was easier than photoshopping my mug into the picture that comes with a store bought frame. :-)
                                If you want any tips on how to do that, PM me.:-D
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X