No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, just a normal hearse. The fact it was a Lincoln was what interested me. There aren't a lot of foreign cars here except for the jackasses driving Hummers.

Edit: Oh, and all the European cars.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      I'm watching the Chiefs and Eagles.

Neither of these teams is very good...
      Clueless and clearly tainted with envy green comment.

KC is a leader in NFL stats that matter most in winning games.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I believe the Cardinal game was a must win road game to show that the Schwartz regime was one to move forward with. As we all know the "SOL" Lions showed up with lack of discipline and time management mistakes ect. Now I believe the Redskin game is an absolute must win for Schwartz. Another beatable team on the road. My random thought is what if Mayhew does try to save his own skin and shake things up and fire Jimmy during the season? Especially if the "SOL" show up yet again. It would show the fan base that they are serious about winning this year unlike the Browns. With two former ex coaches on the team, who do you go with? My guess is that he would turn to the offensive minded Linehan for the remainder of the season. Even thou both sides of the ball have showed bad judgment.

Comment

• Wouldn't say it was a must win... for the season to be a success I expect 10 regular season wins, regardless of when they come.

If we were 0-6 then it would've been a must win.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!

I am guessing those are really pork butts.

Was that exported to China and their translation?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                I don't care what anybody says, rectums are always best sans bone.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                  DanO prefers the bone-in rectums.

Comment

• lol
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Ha!

I am guessing those are really pork butts.

Was that exported to China and their translation?
                      For the record, in sure it's pork rectum. They sell some unusual stuff at the Asian market, including rectum.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        This really weird. The bolded part is my wife's tramp stamp.
                        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• I was reading an article a few minutes ago on Yahoo about the largest food fraud in U.S. history, and this quote has me puzzled:

“I feel that Stefanie and Magnus got the rough end of the pineapple,” says Funk.
                          Which end is the rough end??
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Yes.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "DanO prefers the bone-in rectums."
                              -----------------------------HA!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                                I was reading an article a few minutes ago on Yahoo about the largest food fraud in U.S. history, and this quote has me puzzled:

Which end is the rough end??
                                The leafy end?? 'Odd expression though.

Comment

Working...
                                X