Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great.

I bet dudes who contantly search the web for "jambofuckwit" are the same guys who criuse Eagles forums..........
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
      Duece's home phone number
      Ah well, fk it......., Im on Chemics side now.

Deuce = JFW = Douche
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone has given any thought to a good off season topic thread for forum ..besides the draft,,, that is..

Comment

• Mock Drafts!
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• How about cooking or hobbies?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              That is a good question. Other than the shit logo on it, it is a really nice wallet. If it was almost any other NFL team, I might have just used it. I'm not sure what to do with the fucking thing though.
              Stuff a $5 in it. Give it to a random homeless dude.

If he takes the $5 and tosses the wallet, give him another $5.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                That is a good question. Other than the shit logo on it, it is a really nice wallet. If it was almost any other NFL team, I might have just used it. I'm not sure what to do with the fucking thing though.

I guess you could always re-gift it and send it to someone here, that your not too fond of.
                :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                  Just wondering if anyone has given any thought to a good off season topic thread for forum ..besides the draft,,, that is..
                  Hey Cat! Good to see ya.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                    I guess you could always re-gift it and send it to someone here, that your not too fond of.
                    :-D
                    Ha! If PackFaninChiTown pms me his address I'll send it to him.

No shit.
                    Last edited by CGVT; December 19, 2013, 09:11 AM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• America may be a massive country, but I'm gonnae bet Chifaninpacktown ain't giving YOU his address. I have this vision of you at the front door with the massive cigar in mouth photo face, packer wallet in one hand, taser in the other......,
                      (chewing cigar voice): "Here's your billfold, assface!" ZAP!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• hilarity abounds in this thread. LOL
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Right back atcha slf....hey kay how u doin?....Still remodeling?
                          off season thread...looking for great deals to England for lions football and making excuses to go......ok ok it's a random thought

Comment

• hi Cat! Good to see you! I'm hanging in there. The remodeling has been very slow going - my hubby had surgery on both wrists, so he was out of commission for about 2 months. I have been priming and painting whenever I can, but I started a new job at the end of October, so free time has been in very short supply. Hoping to be able to update the remodeling thread in the couple of weeks....

How have YOU been?? We sure missed you around here.
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Surgery on both wrists......OUCH......You know this begs an off-color comment...but I shall refrain....http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...cons/icon7.gif

Comment

• Ddooggone it...There is somethin wrong with my settings....Whenever I try to paste an emoticon...I get the above.....just a blue link....And If i try quoting someone...I get come gobbelly gook frames in the preview....I don't see the actual quote until I post....Any ideas on how to rectify this.

Comment

Working...
                                X