• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It reminds me of this guy (think I saw this on FB yesterday):

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• well played
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          This isn't a random thought, but I couldn't find a better place to put it.

We have been buying a lot of stuff through the Amazon link and we got a box last night. As I was going through it, I saw something that we didn't order. It was a box with an NFL team logo wallet in it that must have been thrown in our packing box by mistake.

I opened the box to see what team it was and WTF do I see?

This piece of shit.

NFL Gods, why must you mock me?

Now the question becomes, what are you going to do with it??

Comment

• His inner Pack Fan has come out of the closet....
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
              Now the question becomes, what are you going to do with it??
              That is a good question. Other than the shit logo on it, it is a really nice wallet. If it was almost any other NFL team, I might have just used it. I'm not sure what to do with the fucking thing though.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• fill it with canned cheeze and send it back........
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

That is a good question. Other than the shit logo on it, it is a really nice wallet. If it was almost any other NFL team, I might have just used it. I'm not sure what to do with the fucking thing though.
                  Two options come to mind.

1. Give it to a GB fan you know. (assuming you do know a GB fan)

2. Get "SUCK" stamped into it below the logo

Comment

It'd be like me getting a jambofuckwit wallet through the door. I'd shit in it and send it back to be honest,
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      It'd be like me getting a jambofuckwit wallet through the door. I'd shit in it and send it back to be honest,
                      I just googled "jambofuckwit". The forum came up as the second hit

Comment

• OK. I laughed at that^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          LOL, Superb
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post

What came up as the first hit?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                              What came up as the first hit?

Duece's home phone number
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS" - DonsTalk

www.donstalk.co.uk/index.php?topic=35.595;wap2‎
                                Quote from: BobbyBiscuit on December 30, 2008, 05:44:39 PM ---Some Jambo fuckwit said: Why should or why would anyone else like Hearts? I don't expect ...

Family Book...Forum Style - Page 21 - DetroitLionsForum.com

detroitlionsforum.com › ... › Sports Discussion ForumsDetroit Lions
                                Feb 28, 2013 - 20 posts - ‎14 authors
                                Check this out LFIJ. Me and my son were at Hampden Park last May for the Hibs v Jambofuckwit debacle. We also taped it on sky. My son ...6
                                20 posts
                                Oct 14, 2013

20 posts
                                Mar 9, 2013

More results from detroitlionsforum.com

Comment

Working...
                                X