Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froot loops
    replied
    Shaky start form the Toffees but they have recovered, they have to win this this game.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Where the men are men!

football soccer GIF

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    How Schumacher wasn’t sent off in the 1982 WC Semi Final is anyones guess. Brutal! Nearly killed the French fkr!
    Oh, sorry. That was soccer again.

And err, haven’t watched F1 since Senna really. Rules changed after his death and it seemed it got a bit more boring than usual. The Panoptes dude who is lurking says: “Boring? You watch soccer you halfwit, hashtag death to china!”

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I haven't watched since Schumacher was dominating.

NASCAR has been pretty good, the new car has been pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Pappageorgio
    replied
    In that case....I'm all about the midfield.

Mclaren, Haas, Tauri...it's nice to be able to refer to Haas as "midfield" again as well

So happy to see Haas bring back Magnussen and that he's doing well. Really excited to see how the teams adapt to the new car design as the season goes on.
    Last edited by Nick Pappageorgio; April 6, 2022, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    You can, there hasn't been much NASCAR talk lately.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Pappageorgio
    replied
    Are we allowed to talk F1 in here....or is it strictly NASCAR?

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    That Mane goal yesterday was true evidence of the beautiful game. TAA's cross was a thing of wonder, the header pass by Diaz was just as good and all Mane had to was knock it in.

Just a reminder, huge relegation tilt today on Peacock. Everton have to beat Burnley.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    How the Sky announcer got through this is anyone’s guess. I’d have cracked up at Carrey’s pubic hair gag.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    The look on the face of the Everton security guy is fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Crazy game today, 15 minutes of stoppage time added to the Everton game. Iwobi somehow scores in the 99th minute to get 3 points for a 10 man Everton. The extra time was so long because of this dude. A truly impressive feat to zip tie your neck to a goalpost and it takes bolt cutters and 10 minutes to get him out. That takes some planning.

Everton-Newcastle-F365-1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Yep a banana peel at Selhurst for the Citizens. I was only listening to the game, but my son said Palace put on a time wasting masterclass.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Palace 0 Citeh 0

Its all clicking into place for the mighty reds.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    It seemed like they were. Going undefeated the rest of the way is a very tall task.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I was laughing because I kept on telling my son about the quad in late December. At that point, the premier league was looking like only a mathematical possibility. Now it's within reach.
    Holy crap, I stand corrected on that one.
    6pts , only 1 goal difference, and game in hand?? Win that, only 3pts. Quite shocked. I had it in my head that City were a thousand points clear at the top. Finger off the pulse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X