Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraquar
    replied
    So this is going to be the first time Leeds has seen the top of the food chain in nearly 20 years. They aren't developing the talent they once did, so how do they survive beyond what got them into the trouble that put them into their situation to begin with?

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Hibs 2 killie 1
    Two cracking goals by Super Squirrel Martin Boyle....., 🤘🤘🤘 to Bimmer84!

Top o the league! For 24hrs anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.
    You didn't need to go any farther than "American Soccer"......

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Should probably be in random thoughts (or a random laugh thread)...... but just put it here. Was looking as some MLS results....... saw Inter Miami?! LOL!
    Nice one, Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Jinx bstd alert once again. Must’ve “Hibernianised” Oxford.
    2-1 Wycombe.
    Apologies, Dean. 🤦‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Hey there, DeanUK......., I see your home town, Oxford United made it through to the League One Play-Off final. Win on penalties. Great stuff.

Looking like Wycombe Wanderers in the final @ Wembley Stadium. Bit of a derby match as well; only 25 miles apart?

I do wonder if all these Play-Off finals for all leagues will take place at Wembley? No Crowd so why open up the massive stadium?

Will be rooting for OUFC.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.
    What, like Lara Croft? Get the “affair” started, dude! 👌

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    ^ ^ Superb 👏👏👏👏

And err, last time a “sacha” showed interest in me, I married the bint !
    (Sorry, but just love using that Basil Fawlty word.)

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Now that is true. Proof positive here with the Moses style lockdown beard that is rocking......, the Ark? Only Scotty the youngest son digs it.
    Yep, I don't have the beard going but this lockdown has convinced me to grow out the hair. In college I had it down to shoulder length, I am threatening to do it again. My wife and daughters are mortified. Screw that, I've had it buzzed for 25 years. Time to change it up, plus the girl I work with(Sasha) likes it. I might as well jump head long into my midlife crisis.

The guy who was my best man is doing something similar and so is my brother-in-law. Unfortunately for my brother in law his hair has gone nearly white and with curls. He looks like Moses or Thom Yorke at times. He always likes to fashion himself as The Champ with the ladies, unfortunately for him the lady demographics are not the young demographic anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    That might be it! It's also true that as someone ages the DGAF gene becomes more dominant.
    Now that is true. Proof positive here with the Moses style lockdown beard that is rocking......, the Ark? Only Scotty the youngest son digs it.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    That might be it! It's also true that as someone ages the DGAF gene becomes more dominant.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    It’s the pearlies. You have gnashers like that and confidence is overflowing! What a set.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I haven't commented on it yet but I dug the Klopp interviews and his dances after Liverpool clinched the league. That dude is totally secure in himself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X