No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe not, but they are a machine right now. The Celtics didn't do much better than the Pistons.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I've had a calf strain from hooping and you can't do anything on it. It's something you can't play through. You just have to rest it.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They don't have the depth of that first team, they were only going 7 deep with Durant. One of the 7 is a washed Shaun Livingston. There is a case to be made that Curry can pick up the slack, in some of these games he's been a bystander with Durant being ball dominant. They can still win, but this team is creaking even with an all-World Durant. They are going to have to expect production from the Swedish Eagle.

Comment

• It's a massive loss. Durant is the single best player in the league right now. Huge loss. The Dubs don't get scoring from anyone else outside of Curry/Thompson. Durant is a matchup nightmare and he plays both ways. All of a sudden the Dubs are super small on offense and super small on defense. Curry is already being put through the ringer on defense (he's terrible.) Not having Durant as an active 7' on defense is really going to expose GS.

Watch the game tomorrow. Curry will get abused on defense and Harden should explode on offense without Durant out there.

Comment

• If Durant is out, it DOES change the complexion of the series considerably. For all the talk of the Splash Brothers and how well they did before, the Warriors have really become Kevin Durant's show the last couple of years.

Comment

• Give him the shot. Make him understand
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This may be another possible bad move, but if the celtics and Kyrie are done, the Pistons should being him in and try to move Reggie any way they can.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Could the Pistons afford him?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wait, he's a free agent. There's no way they could talk him into signing in Detroit. Irving and Griffin would make a good duo but Detroit doesn't have much else.

With the big city draw he'll end up with the Knicks
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Wait, he's a free agent. There's no way they could talk him into signing in Detroit. Irving and Griffin would make a good duo but Detroit doesn't have much else.

With the big city draw he'll end up with the Knicks
                            We can't afford him anyway.

We are on the hook already for 116 mil which is already toeing the lux tax line.

Comment

• Exactly. The only exception would be when the Pistons were stacked with Billups and Co. That team could have attracted FA but that was then and this is now.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Kyrie is either going to NY with Durant or LA with LeBron.

Comment

Working...
                                X