X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killian Hayes to Detroit. Nice!

Comment

• Solid. Pistons are team France!
      Now we need these PGs (Haliburton, Hampton, Lewis) to fall of the board if the Pistons are picking at #16.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Solid. Pistons are team France!
        Now we need these PGs (Haliburton, Hampton, Lewis) to fall of the board if the Pistons are picking at #16.

I don't know very much about these kids but I saw somewhere (and on video) that he can't go right. That's a bit concerning if true.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Get the latest Detroit Pistons rumors on free agency, trades, salaries and more on HoopsHype

I am kind of intrigued to see this revamping on the court. Love that we have 2 GMs (Stevie Y being the other) that aren't afraid to make moves.

This guy seemed to make 1st round picks appear from nothing. Hales, he gave up practically nothing. Dam he needs to call Sheila and say, ":That's how it's done"
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            https://hoopshype.com/team/detroit-pistons/

I am kind of intrigued to see this revamping on the court. Love that we have 2 GMs (Stevie Y being the other) that aren't afraid to make moves.

This guy seemed to make 1st round picks appear from nothing. Hales, he gave up practically nothing. Dam he needs to call Sheila and say, ":That's how it's done"
            Agree that he's active and seems to have the right philosophy ... but not so much on the 1st round picks from nothing part

He got the 16th pick for a future 1st and had to take on salary in Ariza.

Got the 19th pick and a couple scrubs for Kennard, Brown, and a bunch of 2nd rounders.

He seems to want tough guys tho ... that's good
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
              https://hoopshype.com/team/detroit-pistons/

The value of first rounders in the NBA is significantly lower in the back half of the first compared to the NFL. Kinda equivalent to 3rd or 4th rounders maybe in the NFL imo.

Comment

• I like what Troy Weaver did with the draft. Killian Hayes, Isaiah Stewart, and Saddiq Bey. All solid young prospects. The 2nd RD pick Saben Lee, eh whatever...

Free agency/ trades. Wtf is going on? Pistons keep acquiring centers. Bradley, Dedmon, Plumlee, and Okafor. The Plumlee contact is god awful. Compare it to the awfulness of the Timofey Mozgov contact or when the Pistons signed Jon Leuer a few years ago. Stupid waste of space.

Hope all of this means the Pistons are finally embracing the tank.... this roster is so shitty with these moves.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Uh, this Piston team may not be a contender this year, but they sure look entertaining. It has been awhile since I considered anything about the Pistons being exciting or entertaining, but these young guys are sure looking okay so far. Sekou looks really good.

I may have some interest in watching basketball this winter.

Comment

• Josh Jackson is the interesting guy for me. Major talent and he might finally have his head right. He got game
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• If anyone feels compelled, it's that time again- Pistons Over/Under Contest is on for the 9th year in a row and I'll be giving away two lousy seats to a Pistons regular season game (when fans are allowed back) to the winner.

https://7b7434d20e00-004870.vbulleti...d-expectations

Comment

• This Piston team might be one of the most exciting awful teams of all time.

Comment

• I thought the Isaiah Stewart pick was so dumb at the time but he’s a really interesting player
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I thought the Isaiah Stewart pick was so dumb at the time but he’s a really interesting player
                            Didn’t love the idea (at the time) of taking him with the 16th pick, but this kid is starting to make a believer out of me. Many Pistons fans talk about wanting them to actually start finding players with “Pistons’ DNA.” If that’s a thing, this kid has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

Didn’t love the idea (at the time) of taking him with the 16th pick, but this kid is starting to make a believer out of me. Many Pistons fans talk about wanting them to actually start finding players with “Pistons’ DNA.” If that’s a thing, this kid has it.
                              At the time of the draft all of the media outlets trashed the pick about being an old NBA type of player except one article. It spoke about how Stewart could be like a Dennis Rodman type guy

He’s making a believer out of me as well.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I still wish the Pistons would have found a way to resign Wood. That was a really big mistake
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X