• Show
Clear All

• I would rather have Grant than Wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I would rather have Grant than Wood.
      I would rather have Grant and Wood than Blake
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Grant is another one.. I thought his contract was terrible but damn was I wrong
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Unless somebody is offering to trade for Blake Griffin, it was either Grant or Wood. Even then you are taking back contracts. Wood was good but I'd rather have Grant and that was the equation.

Comment

• Why is it that Detroit fans don't seem to grasp that in order to trade, you need someone willing to trade with you?

You see the same thing in the endless requests that the Lions trade down in the draft.

Comment

• What trade are you referring to
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think every fanbase is like that.

Comment

• Referring to this, jad:

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Unless somebody is offering to trade for Blake Griffin, it was either Grant or Wood. Even then you are taking back contracts. Wood was good but I'd rather have Grant and that was the equation.
                  The only way Blake would have been jettisoned is via trade, which would require someone willing to trade for him. Thus, wishing him gone is a fairy tale similar to the Lions trading down in the draft (spoiler alert: the Lions probably aren't trading down from #7 this year, either. Sorry to ruin it ahead of time.)

Comment

• I think they could've had Grant and Wood without moving Blake, but it would've meant other moves (and mutual interest from Wood and the Pistons). Definitely wouldn't have Plumlee (who cares), but there would've been a way. They could've unloaded Rose for cap space, or just stretched Snell. Probably wouldn't have been able to make same trades for Bey/Stewart, tho, not sure. Maybe
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Honestly I wasn’t figuring any trades or salary cap calculation when I said Grant and Wood instead of Blake. It was literally just a statement as I think the trade that brought him here was retarded.

Granted it gave us something to talk about for awhile but he’s wasting his last good’ish years here and we’re wasting draft stock.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gotcha

To me, Wood and Grant are redundant players and I think Wood is one of those guys who is going to put up good numbers on a bad team. Blake Griffin's contract is an albatross, but there is a chance they could trade him but its almost at this point where you are better off letting the contract run out than taking back bad contracts. They just got to hope some of these young players hit and they are definitely going to get a good lottery pick this year.

Comment

• Yeah Wood does seem like the good stat bad team type
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Wood is so thin. He’s really talented, but ya, he’s like Abdur-Rahim. Good stats, bad team.

Comment

• Bey/Stewart are both rotation guys. So they went 2/3 with the 1st rounders. Hayes has a very serious hoops injury. One most guys don’t come back from. Based on his poor play prior to the injury and the injury itself, I’ve written him off. Maybe he gets to backup level or 8/9th man, but he faces a major uphill climb to even do that.

Comment

• We need a top 3 in the worst way. Any of Cade/Suggs/Mobley is hitting the jackpot.

Comment

Working...
                                X