GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Hey, he called me..................
      Alright. Fair enough.

Comment

• Told you so troll :D
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• New streak is at 1 as the Pistons win by 5. Continued good energy, Moose with another big dbl-dbl, Jennings with 20+ pts (all in 2nd half) to go with 10 dimes. JJ hit a few 3's -- I hope they retain him after the season. He is a versatile player who brings energy.

Imho there is better overall ball movement with DJ is in there but when Jennings gets going he can take over a game.

I believe next up is at Toronto, which will be a big test.

Comment

• Toronto is payback game. Can't wait for that one.

Comment

• Almost beat the Hawks with Andre sick. Can't really complain about that here. Pistons games are really fun right now. The Palace is starting to fill up again too.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Started another win streak against Brooklyn. This team isn't going to be in the lottery. Monroe played another nice game. He seems to be having a lot of fun. I like our chances in resigning him.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can SVG still sign Monroe during the season, or is there a period where an extension cannot be negotiated?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Started another win streak against Brooklyn. This team isn't going to be in the lottery. Monroe played another nice game. He seems to be having a lot of fun. I like our chances in resigning him.
                    SVG has a ton to do with this. I think he stays because of coach

Comment

• If we end the year at .500 he is coach of the year even though he wouldn't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by chex View Post
                        If we end the year at .500 he is coach of the year even though he wouldn't get it

I agree it's gonna be hard to turn this season into a playoff season with the hole we put ourselves in if we get in anything over a 8thh seed he should get coach of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• No team has ever started the season 5-23 and made the playoffs.

A team has however started 5-17 and made it to the NBA finals, so it's a thin line.

Comment

• Kevin McHale might deserve coach of the year if he gets the Rockets to the Finals with Josh Smith on their roster.

Mike Budenholzer, Steve Kerr, & even Jason Kidd have all done a good job this season too.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They better sign Monroe.

Nice road win
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Another win, come from behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X