No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, and in Toronto, one of the beasts of the East. Jennings had another streak and ended up with 30+. Toronto has a solid team - front court and back court. Really big win. Meeks started out cold then hit some big shots in the 4th.

I don't have cable or satellite so it was a choice between the college championship game or the Pistons. For me it's a testament to Det's recent play, as it was really a no brainer. Maybe the best game of the year so far.

Comment

• It just seems so simple in retrospect that waiving Smith would change everything. But I'm not sure anyone argued that this become immediate.

Comment

• Great win. That's a tough tough Raptors team.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Fuck it, I'll say it...These boys are for real. Clearly the 6th best team in the east and a tough matchup for anyone above us.

Jennings and Drummond are playing great ball at the premium positions. Surprised by BJ ast/to while being a primary scorer

Comment

• I'm not sure why. The one thing jennings has always done well is the care of the ball.

Comment

• Yeah those attempts to double and trap him last night failed every time.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The pistons biggest need, right now, would be a SF that can defend at a high level, yet still hit a 3 ball set shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                  The pistons biggest need, right now, would be a SF that can defend at a high level, yet still hit a 3 ball set shot.
                  There's talk of Tayshaun Prince being bought out of his contract in Boston. I'd be okay with it for vet minimum.

I doubt he'd want to take a chance on a 7-8 seed at this point in his career but its interesting if it happens in Boston
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Prince has a fork in his back.

Comment

• He's definitely not what he used to be but at vet minimum you can have someone thats still a great defender and a leader if they make the playoffs. He's not huge vocal leader but this team would follow him.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, he's done. Find someone else. He's not a great defender anymore. He was not leading the last couple of years in Detroit, he was a malcontent.

Comment

• great might have been a poor choice of words. he's not locking down LBJ or elites anymore but he could still get it done. he's still a good defender.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Prince is d-u-n done.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              No, he's done. Find someone else. He's not a great defender anymore. He was not leading the last couple of years in Detroit, he was a malcontent.
                              He was a malcontent for the same reason the rest of them were. They had no respect for their coach, and didn't like the decisions the FO was making.
                              1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• No it went deeper than that, no sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X