Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons great Chauncey Billups hired as Portland's new coach

Congrats Mr. Big Shot
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I thought CB was going for a GM type career. Best
      of luck to Mr Big Shot
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Detroit Pistons: Cade Cunningham vs. Jalen Green
          I agree with him about calling the G league a mans league. It’s def more NBA centric but I wouldn’t go as far to call it head and shoulders above the college game. Working with NBA trainers is cool but not going to college cost Green a few draft spots.

If he didn’t want to go to class he could have went to LSU
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The G League is head and shoulders better, especially this year when the talent was condensed into 10 teams.

Comment

• Green is a legit option for #1 based on the games I’ve seen him play. I happened to watch about half of those Ignite games during lockdown. His PG was Jarret Jack. That dude was a legit 10 year+ pro. The G League is for sure way better than college. Those are pros. Those are men. Not only that, but they are getting pro level coaching, medicine, and everything strength training.

Not going to college didn’t cost him shit. NBA executives were able to get G League access whenever they wanted. They didn’t have to deal with NCAA rules and Covid rules. It’s commonly known in NBA circles those G League guys didn’t get hurt at all. They were helped more than anything else, plus they got paid!

They also had their games on national TV on ESPN2. Anything I have ever read/listened to said the G League access and coaching/facilities was above and beyond anything the NCAA’s evil empire could provide.

Comment

• I still take Cade #1 based on his size and skill level, but Green is right there. He has that insane AA that only a few guys have. Just an unreal bounce to his game and he’s real lanky. He showed a lot of shooting ability and defensive ability in those Ignite games. His ceiling is the highest in the draft.

Comment

• Ya, it’s pretty clueless to say the NCAA would be better than the G League. It’s like saying the NCAA is better than AAA in baseball. It’s just not even close.

Comment

• G League definitely superior.
                    They play basketball for a living (no college distractions). + Several good college starters are trash in the G League.

Now Giannis is apparently injured. NBA playoffs is ridiculous with injuries this year.
                    It initially looked scary for Giannis, but he was able to come back from the locker room after a few minutes. He truly is a freak if this isn’t serious.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Not going to college didn’t cost him shit. NBA executives were able to get G League access whenever they wanted. They didn’t have to deal with NCAA rules and Covid rules. It’s commonly known in NBA circles those G League guys didn’t get hurt at all. They were helped more than anything else, plus they got paid!
                      Jalen Green disagrees with you

​​​​​​“I know for a fact if i went to college it woulda been a different talk about who goin number 1,” Green said in a tweet that has since been deleted.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The G league is full of scrubs. The first round picks will be rolling out of college ball while the g league contains undraft FA and 2nd rounders. It’ll change in the next 5 years but not right now
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm in the G league is better camp. These are guys on the cusp of the NBA ... they're the next best. In college, you have 3 starters on most teams who will get 9-5's when done school ... and they're kids
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• It seems like Jad has not watched a college game in years, the basketball sucks in college. If Jalen Green said that, his reasoning isn't because college ball is better it is because the competition is worse and he would put up monster points.

It makes no sense to believe college has better competition, the G league is full of former college players who were good in college and had cups of coffee in the league. Guys like Nick Stauskas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              G League definitely superior.
                              They play basketball for a living (no college distractions). + Several good college starters are trash in the G League.

Now Giannis is apparently injured. NBA playoffs is ridiculous with injuries this year.
                              It initially looked scary for Giannis, but he was able to come back from the locker room after a few minutes. He truly is a freak if this isn’t serious.
                              I'm enjoying (and LMAO) that the 2 younger teams - ATL & PHX may make it to the finals after the other "put-stars-together" teams are faltering.

These young men have absolutely no fear
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I would enjoy that Finals… assuming Trae and CP3 are healthy. Seems like a big assumption with the way things have gone.
                                Fun, random, Finals.

Hope we hear some good news about Giannis MRI today. Negative result and it’s simply a hyperextended knee. There are some rumblings that Giannis tore his ACL. Possibly worse (shattered more in his knee).
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X