No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Bevell's offense doesn't seem too complex. Just a number of plays that could be run from the same formation. So I guess the terminology thing would be the greatest hurdle. I have no idea of how long though.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• New offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell is excited to work with and challenge quarterback Matthew Stafford.

Bevell on Stafford...

Comment

• The next time I hear an incoming OC shit on the franchise QB he inherited a month into workouts will be the first. This is nothing but fluff.

Show me, don't tell me.

Comment

• then you haven't paid attention ..... I remember Batch getting crapped on.
          Forever One!

Comment

• Was Charlie Batch ever really a "franchise QB," though? He was always kinda considered just a guy by Lions brass. They were always actively looking for a better QB, and never really made any bones about it.

That's not Stafford's situation in the slightest. A new OC going in and saying something like, "Oh yeah, the guy the owners paid $150+ million to is a complete moron. God, I don't know how anyone could think he'll ever be a winner. I have no idea how I'm going to turn this chicken shit into chicken salad" is never going to happen.

There was no way in hell Bevell was going to say anything other than the most glowing things, especially to the Lions media man for their own website. That propaganda piece means less than nothing.

Comment

• Charlie Batch used to get murdered by opposing defenses. It was actually kind of fun to watch his body language during a game. His posture and shoulder pads constantly looked like they were crying.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, he also said this about Stafford in the same article...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Charlie Batch used to get murdered by opposing defenses. It was actually kind of fun to watch his body language during a game. His posture and shoulder pads constantly looked like they were crying.
                      Charlie Batch was totally clueless as to what was going on on the field. The dude twice in one game against Green Bay threw the ball away on 4th and goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Well, he also said this about Stafford in the same article...

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• These coaches took over a 9-7 team and turned them into a 6-10 team.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Well, he also said this about Stafford in the same article...

Does this entail throwing accurate passes into tight windows under duress? This would be cool to see. I don't recall Matty doing that very often.
                                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X