No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like this crew is a little better at team building, you kind of see a strategy. I'm not sure it's going to translate into wins but it looks like a step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

He already is Joe Flacco and Eli Manning. The problem is the Lions are such a trash franchise (especially at team building) that you'd need a fusion of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers just to reliably be a contender in the division, much less make a deep playoff run.
      Both Joe Flacco and Eli Manning MADE PLAYS to win big games, Mediocre Matty - not so much. Put Mediocre Matty on those teams - they don't win Super Bowls

Flacco, Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mediocre Matty

Manning won a Super Bowl with the 25th rated defense in scoring and Victor Cruz and Ahmad Bradshaw as his weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I'm not sure it's going to translate into wins but it looks like a step up.
        That's not exactly the highest of bars to clear, though. That's kinda like saying this clown you hired for your kid's birthday is nicer than John Wayne Gacy and Pennywise.

Comment

That's not exactly the highest of bars to clear, though. That's kinda like saying this clown you hired for your kid's birthday is nicer than John Wayne Gacy and Pennywise.
          Wasn't that our last OC for the Lions?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• But to some Lion fans just being the best ever, even it's just above average is good enough

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Wasn't that our last OC for the Lions?
              Cooter had no killer instinct
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

I'm not disputing that

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Cooter had no killer instinct
                  Well played!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I lol'd
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      But to some Lion fans just being the best ever, even it's just above average is good enough
                      I don't know if that's the case -- it's just that this franchise has been so painfully and utterly inept that just not being the biggest joke in the entire NFL feels like an improvement

Comment

• I always get a kick out of the Lion fans that stick around for so long and harangue other Lion fans for accepting mediocrity. Unlike them who only accept excellence and have followed this medicore team for eons. Courageous stance!

Comment

I always get a kick out of the Lion fans that stick around for so long and harangue other Lion fans for accepting mediocrity. Unlike them who only accept excellence and have followed this medicore team for eons. Courageous stance!
                          top notch!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

I always get a kick out of the Lion fans that stick around for so long and harangue other Lion fans for accepting mediocrity. Unlike them who only accept excellence and have followed this medicore team for eons. Courageous stance!
                            I'm dead lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

I don't know if that's the case -- it's just that this franchise has been so painfully and utterly inept that just not being the biggest joke in the entire NFL feels like an improvement
                              In a league that takes pride in its parity, the gap between the NFL's best and worst teams is maybe at its worst point in decades. That's reflected in betting lines, where not one, but two teams are more than 20-point underdogs this week.

The New York Jets, a team down to its third-string quarterback, travel to New England this weekend to play the undefeated, defending champs, who have outscored their first two opponents, 76-3.

Not surprisingly, the Jets are massive underdogs, currently giving 23 points. At his Wednesday press conference, Jets coach Adam Gase was asked if he's ever been such a big underdog during his career as a pro coach.

"I'm sure. I was in Detroit for five years," Gase quipped.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X