Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Stafford closing in to overtake Erin Rodgers in wins on the road vs. winning teams by the end of the season.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The last 18 games on the road the Lions are 9-8-1.

Comment

• vs. winning teams.

Get the latest sports betting and DFS news from the experts at FanDuel Research. Join our community of sports enthusiasts and take your game to the next level.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Clearly Aaron Rodgers can't make the plays to win the game. The Packers should cut him immediately and try someone else.

But don't ask me who. I'm not a GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              Another solid performance. Keep going Matthew.
              Not sure we watched the same game.

I would not call his performance solid. I would call it ample.

His passes were behind and short all day long. His receivers had to make circus catches and often were laid out to dry. He did very little to look off the Defense you could see who his target was the minute the ball was snapped.

He gets credit for not turning the ball over but, his inconsistent passes cost 8 points which would have put the game away much earlier and not allowed the dirty birds to make an effort to win in the final moments.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Not sure we watched the same game.

I would not call his performance solid. I would call it ample.

His passes were behind and short all day long. His receivers had to make circus catches and often were laid out to dry. He did very little to look off the Defense you could see who his target was the minute the ball was snapped.

He gets credit for not turning the ball over but, his inconsistent passes cost 8 points which would have put the game away much earlier and not allowed the dirty birds to make an effort to win in the final moments.
                And he had a chance to ice the game but he short hopped a pass to the wide open receiver. A play in which Spielman said he panicked and rushed the throw.

Comment

• Comment

• Is this 5th grade? Stupid thread

Comment

• Crap bern here for 3 yrs..get rid of it. Makes you look stupid

Comment

• Thread need a context.
                        You are new and may not get it.
                        Okay to move on to next thread or for heavens sake make a new one lol

Comment

• Just saying..sounds stupid..I go to out of town boards also..this just makes me cringe

Comment

• Just change it to Matt Stafford then..jeez

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mattray88 View Post
                                Just change it to Matt Stafford then..jeez
                                Good grief, next thing you know he'll be demanding we institute sharia law or something.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X