• Show
Clear All

• Nope

Comment

• Man you'll die on that cross
      Well it will be a sad day for you when he retires
      I hope you load up on Kleenex

Comment

• You draft his replacement when he retires, not a hard concept.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
            He played a gutsy game
            But he's definitely going to be always hurt somewhere after the career beating he has taken
            Time to start drafting QB's who may be able to take his place

Comment

• I think he has more than 5. So he hurt his hip on a Friday? What the hell?? Was this even football related?
              "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• Originally posted by RoaryFontes View Post
                I think he has more than 5. So he hurt his hip on a Friday? What the hell?? Was this even football related?

Comment

• Five more years!!!!!! Why worry about winning Super Bowls when you can have moral victories and sustained Mediocrity!!! Five more year, he needs an extension.

Comment

• She still whispers his name in her sleep dude.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Comment

• Yesterday was Matt's best game of the season by far but let's not overreact to one game. Even though it was close and he did his part, it was still a loss.The Chiefs defense has been terrible the last couple of years.

Comment

• I agree. A real QB1 would have come on and played linebacker on the final drive to stop Mahomes rushing for 15 yards on 4th down.

Give me a break.

Comment

• Not getting into the end zone on their first two drives of the 2nd half bit them in the butt.....that's a fact.

In yesterday's game, the team that scored the first TD in the second half had the upper hand. KC did that and for the rest of the game all KC had to do was answer to a Detroit score which as we all know, they are perfectly capable of doing.

Mediocre Matty wasn't the reason the lost, but he sure as hell wasn't they won. KC fans can say today, Mahomes is the reason the won, Detroit fans can brag that Madiocre Matty isn't the reason they lost........do you see the difference?

Comment

• Comment

• The proven fact that Stafford sux against winning teams is taken from looking back at a team's final record of the current season (as its not how a team starts but how it finishes), not a game by game basis. That's just how it is, not what you want to think.

A teams prior year final record or even last games results do NOT make up his documented, 10+ years running poor record.

Sure would be nice to see one of those worst to first scenarios so many other teams have eeked out happen for the Lions.

Still waiting...
                                Last edited by Panoptes; September 30, 2019, 11:04 AM.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X