No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by dwt1; October 3, 2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This year, the Lions have retooled the offense under new coordinator Darrell Bevell. And even though the team is running a West Coast offense variant a system predicated on short throws and yards after the catchhe's managed to utilize Stafford's arm like never before in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
          Jaadam, im off to Thailand this evening and the MNF game at Lambeau starts around 6am (luckily the exact night of the Full Moon Party). Reckon I can just set up game pass, find WiFi and be good to go?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lions go on a 33 year SuperBowl run.
            Gets out and the Lions are back to being average Joes
            He logs in and we all laugh
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We're supposed to believe Jad's knowledge of prostitution at the Penthouse was second hand knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                We're supposed to believe Jad's knowledge of prostitution at the Penthouse was second hand knowledge.
                That's what my friend said!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Lions go on a 33 year SuperBowl run.
                  Gets out and the Lions are back to being average Joes
                  He logs in and we all laugh
                  Thats almost accurate.
                  Logs in after 36 years.
                  Takes 3 years to walk to the pc after the 33 and a half years of Thai style a$$ bashing.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

That's what my friend said!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                        Did you enjoy it?
                        Oh man where to start? I couldn't tell how many people were at that beach but it was a boatload. I had a great time but one of my friends got pick pocketed but shit was expected in that setting. We hooked up with some Russian chicks that were fine with clothing being optional. All I remember is drinks in buckets, tits and leaving the beach the next morning long after the sun had come up.

I have no idea how the locals are cool with it because that place was straight up wrecked after all was said and done. We stayed a good ways away from the beach and I'm glad we did because the party kept going through the afternoon. It was nice to finally get away.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Take it to the "old guy partied with hot Russian chicks in Fucket Thailand" thread
                          That's what he said yea whatever

Comment

• Stafford is averaging 10.84 yards per pass attempt. That's the most in the NFL this season and by far the best mark of his 11-year career. It's nearly a 25% improvement from his previous high, set in 2012.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Don't forget to write.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                                Take it to the "old guy partied with hot Russian chicks in Fucket Thailand" thread
                                That's what he said yea whatever
                                No one likes you.

Besides Mathew Stafford.. he's an angel and likes everyone
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X