X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
    I cannot believe this thread is still alive
    Ha!

At least a lot of the stupid is one place.

BTW, did you know that Iron Maiden is a bunch of dudes who can't play guitar... and that Ferrari's are ineffective, and Polar Bears are going to get their kills - but you don't have to game plan around them.

And Jeff Gordon is actually a bad driver, and Steven Spielberg actually doesn't make interesting movies, and Black is White, and the sky is actually green, and birds swim more than fish, and seven ate nine, and Scott Mitchell >>> Troy Aikmen, and Caldwell is actually super aggresive.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

That would leave you on the outside looking in. Dude, the next time you understand something about football (besides an excuse) will be the first time. But, you and your butt brother are pretty damn cute trying to pretend you actually know what the fuck you're watching.
      I'll have you know that my team had the most elaborate fakes in our playbook back in the day.

Why, can you believe that one guy we played got faked out so bad that at the end of the game, our misdirection plays had this guy thinking he had 12 sacks. The guy he tackled didn't have the ball, but man you never seen a guy so happy. We did some direct snaps where the punter sent up a divet with his fake, and this same guy got pelted with it, thinking he blocked 4 punts that day. Man it was cute.

We even had our fat mascot guy dress up like Bo Schembechler in the stands to distract this guy. He was mugging to the sideline while our receivers ran a 2 man pick for 6 burning him on a crossing route. Oh man it was glorious.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
          I cannot believe this thread is still alive
          I come back every few months in the off season, and amazingly there are always fresh comments.

Just an observation.., if all of you would put DWT on ignore, I would never know he was still active on this forum. But quoting him and seeing him addressed in your threads shows he's still alive and kicking.

Perhaps there is a love/hate relationship (or four) going on here.

Comment

• GJ87: I cannot believe .........
            DWT: You just gotta believe......

Absolute class
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              No, our forum legend UKBB
              ???
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yeah I missed that one as well UKBB. I was hoping it was an inside joke
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post

I come back every few months in the off season, and amazingly there are always fresh comments.

Just an observation.., if all of you would put DWT on ignore, I would never know he was still active on this forum. But quoting him and seeing him addressed in your threads shows he's still alive and kicking.

Perhaps there is a love/hate relationship (or four) going on here.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fuck you. No matter what, you'll be reminded by the fact that this year will play out exactly as I said it will, as it did last year, and the year before and the year before that and the year before that. Every year you tell me how wrong I am and every year the Mediocre Matty reminds you how right I am.

You want to believe in all your excuses and that somehow miraculously this year it will be different, but it isn't..........Doesn't that just piss you off?

Comment

• Saying the won't win a playoff game this year is akin to saying the sun will set in the west and rise in the east ... the sample size is about the same.
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Well when you draft a QB number 1 and pay him a half a billion dollars you hope things change. But it;s not changing. I hope Mrs. Ford and Woody don't mind paying all that money to Doughboy.

Comment

• So what is the magic bullet that is going to fix it all? You have a person you think a trade for is the answer? Got a sure fire qb draft hit for next year?

This might surprise you, but the Lions are a flawed team, and have been for a very long time. One guy is not all that is needed.

In fact the biggest problems with this team right now are on the defeinsive side of the team. That half of the team has a lot to do with their fortunes.

But again, there is not a single defender you can change out and Bingo Bango... Superbowl?

So, rather than just bitch to hear ones self bitch, maybe you could put forward some kind of alternative solution that we could discuss?
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• I would bring in QB's that fit Coopers system and who are not prone to turnovers. I would then use the extra money on 1 great defensive player, who is available as free agent and a couple more very good defensive players in free agency. Then go from there.

Comment

• Yeah as really think that Matthew is in for a rude awakening. With new coach staff and changed plays.
                              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                                I would bring in QB's that fit Coopers system and who are not prone to turnovers. I would then use the extra money on 1 great defensive player, who is available as free agent and a couple more very good defensive players in free agency. Then go from there.
                                We have a QB that fits Cooter's system. He is also not prone to turnovers.
                                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Working...
                                X