No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are obsessed......with making shit up. You ought to see somebody about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
      Ant people in the national media praised Wilson last year for carrying his team on his back. He didn't fall back, he raised his playing level even higher than the Super bowl years. People here criticizing lions OL should check out what Wilson has had to play with last 4 years.
      Maybe because he turned into a runner. That's all well fine and good. But, if you're judging your QB by his rushing then something is direly wrong. And it is.

At least you made a readable paragraph. Just like Stafford, you're trending up.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        Rencen is bottom drivel is that Wilson has won a championship and wom multiple huge games.gfg
        Oops, spoke to soon
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• When I write on here, I'm not writing a book or article for publicatipn..

sometimes I'm writing in as hurry, I am assuming the people are smart enough to figure it out.

If you or some of the others aren't, please inform me so I can figure a plan to help you out.

My new sages are of vital importance.

Comment

• Difference, Dumbass, spell check to blame.

if you have kids on the house ask them, I'm sure the can cipher it for yoi.

same goes for you United kingdom Blabber Butt

Comment

• Not the Star Wars legend, Blabber the Butt?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• No, our forum legend UKBB

Comment

• OK, let me try.

These Disconcussion rubd don derp fer shoes.

You are right. Easy!
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

Here's reality, football decisions are made by analysis of stats.

By people who understand context, and can understand nuance. Stats can be manipulated and cherry picked if the only goal is to back a specific narrative.

If you had actual understanding, or watched a couple of games some time, you might get it.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Maybe because he turned into a runner. That's all well fine and good. But, if you're judging your QB by his rushing then something is direly wrong. And it is.

At least you made a readable paragraph. Just like Stafford, you're trending up.
                      Dude - check his stats, he's always been runner. Last year's 586 yards is over 250 yards less than his best season. But his 34 TD throws ties his carer best.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

By people who understand context, and can understand nuance. Stats can be manipulated and cherry picked if the only goal is to back a specific narrative.

If you had actual understanding, or watched a couple of games some time, you might get it.
                        That would leave you on the outside looking in. Dude, the next time you understand something about football (besides an excuse) will be the first time. But, you and your butt brother are pretty damn cute trying to pretend you actually know what the fuck you're watching.

Comment

• I cannot believe this thread is still alive
                          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• It's the only thread keeping this forum alive

Comment

• Hey man, you just got to believe.

Comment

• This thread will be rocking 4 games into the season and the lions are 1-3 (quite possibly 0-4).

Comment

Working...
                                X