No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still like Owen 16 - that was classic. NFL scrambling to take that out of circulation.....

Comment

• Gonz has to hear about MS almost everyday now.

Life has it's ironies
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Can you imagine if he ends up in KC
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pete Prisco (CBS) put out a list of top 100 players (yeah, yawn) and allegedly he has Ragnow (the only Lion) at #85. He also has MS at #88. That's not accurate.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Correct, it's called an opinion. Certainly your smart enough to know the difference. Maybe not.

Comment

• you're

Comment

• Certainly you're smart enough to know the difference between you're and your. Maybe not.
                Last edited by CGVT; June 2, 2021, 06:23 PM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• theivrre-take-that-grammar-police-tom8O.jpg

Comment

• You would think that guy would make the trek to the LA Ram forum, his work is done here. He never offered anything more than Stafford criticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        You would think that guy would make the trek to the LA Ram forum, his work is done here. He never offered anything more than Stafford criticism.
                        Well, he DID offer that JOE Harrington was ruined by a train wreck of a franchise... but somehow Stafford ruined that train wreck of a franchise... I guess.

And wonderful camping trips right after one of his beloved teams didn't back up his smack talk.

So, I'd say it's unfair he never offered anything more than Stafford takes.

Comment

• I was talking about wcfwtf, Gonz' did bring some other opinions to this forum.

Comment

• I still can’t believe the stories about how much on an asshole Mooch was to Harrington. Why bother taking the job if you know you’re tied to a Qb that you don’t like
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• $$$$$

Comment

• Those coaches back from the San Francisco/Green Bay always wanted a talented quarterback who could make things happen when their play call broke down. They wanted a Favre-like quarterback so they could take credit. Harrington was not that, he was a below average qb with a milquetoast personality. Both Mariucci and Mornhinweg were so delusional, they convinced themselves they had their Favre with Mike McMahon.

It's going to be interesting to see Stafford with McVay, another offensive guru who wanted to get rid of Goff to get Stafford to save the day when the play breaks down.

Comment

Working...
                                X