Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I vaguely recall that as well but I think we’re fairly used to this kind of thing. Stafford was a somewhat talented gunslinger in Detroit but now that he’s in LA he’s one of the best in the game.
    That’s what I’ve noticed in these last 4 months.
    Stafford is in LA? NOW Stafford is a top 5-8 excellent QB. Not before when nobody mentioned Stafford, but NOW.
    Lions were usually so irrelevant when it comes to wins/losses... can you blame people outside of Detroit for not hyping Stafford prior to the trade?

Whatever.
    Rams are definitely the must watch team for me next season ... just to see what happens with Stafford.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• For me it’s a win win. I really think Stafford can be great and win a SB. If he does I’ll be very excited for him.

If they falter or hit the injury bug Detroit will score big in the upcoming drafts. Either way it’s going to be an interesting season.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Out of respect I will not create a new thread on Stafford.
        However if someone would like to start a Stafford masturbation thread I will support it for lusters for his majesty.
        or maybe do a Rams watch thread.

Comment

• If and when the Lions succeed you will forget that he ever played for the Lions.
          Stafford left no signs of playing in Detroit. His records will follow him to whatever team he plays with. The useless stats in Detroit mean nothing.

Comment

• Someone flipped on the drama queen switch today
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• that's what we do family hustle GIF by VH1
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                Out of respect I will not create a new thread on Stafford.
                However if someone would like to start a Stafford masturbation thread I will support it for lusters for his majesty.
                or maybe do a Rams watch thread.
                grab a tissue..........
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Someone flipped on the drama queen switch today
                  The switch is always on for that guy.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford on Desean Jackson: “He can still run. I know that.”

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on May 25, 2021, 1:37 AM EDT

Getty Images

Matthew Stafford was already inheriting a productive group of wide receivers with the Los Angeles Rams when he was dealt in a trade from the Detroit Lions early this offseason.

Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods have been highly productive targets in Sean McVay’s offense over the last several years with Stafford now getting the chance to throw them the ball moving forward. The addition of DeSean Jackson in late March could bring a potentially big new dynamic to the attack.

Jackson has always been known for his speed and in the little time that Stafford has been able to work with him in Los Angeles, he says that’s something that hasn’t gone away.

He can still run. I know that. He can still go,” Stafford said, via the team’s website. “He’s a smart guy. He’s learning this thing a little bit like myself trying to make this thing second nature as quickly as we possibly can. Obviously I have a ton of respect for what he’s been able to accomplish in his years in the NFL and excited about getting the opportunity to work with a guy like that that can really stretch the field and has done it at as high a level as he has.”

Jackson’s biggest issue has been staying healthy. He’s appeared in just eight games in total over the last two seasons due to multiple injuries. But with Woods and Kupp a part of the group, the Rams won’t need to rely heavily on Jackson and can deploy him strategically to try to maximize his potential.

Jackson’s potential shined previously when he was a part of a McVay-led offense in Washington from 2014-16, twice leading the league in yards per reception.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Thank You, Detroit | Tribute to Matthew Stafford's time with the Detroit Lions

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Which of of Stafford's jersey's will they retire?

divisions.JPG dplayoffs.JPG

Comment

• You just had to, didn't you

Comment

• Noice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              You just had to, didn't you
                              this is the thread, isn't it?

Comment

• He's got a point.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X