Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
    Favourite Stafford throws in a Lions jersey?

This one wasn’t bad!
    That is his career in a nutshell - throw jump balls. Over time, your WR's pay the price coming down from those.
    Signed, Calvin Johnson.
    Signed, Kenny Golladay.

Comment

• I still think of Stafford more for those frozen rope thrown between a couple defenders.
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
        I still think of Stafford more for those frozen rope thrown between a couple defenders.
        Remember the Dallas game with the Stafford fake spike at the goal line? On that drive, Stafford threw one of those ridiculous frozen ropes to Kris Durham from the right hash downfield to the left hash. One of the best throws I’ve seen. Then he threw the pass to Calvin down the middle to the goal line. Unbelievable sequence of throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

That is his career in a nutshell - throw jump balls. Over time, your WR's pay the price coming down from those.
          Signed, Calvin Johnson.
          Signed, Kenny Golladay.
          lol. Seriously?

Stafford has taken a beating in his career. I’m pretty sure he’s paid his price
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

lol. Seriously?

Sure, but when people throw up that throwing a jump ball is one of the best throws they've ever seen - I mean c'mon. QB's all around the league do that.....
            Scramble out of the pocket and throw it up for grabs.....

Comment

• Where is the dislike button?
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

Remember the Dallas game with the Stafford fake spike at the goal line? On that drive, Stafford threw one of those ridiculous frozen ropes to Kris Durham from the right hash downfield to the left hash. One of the best throws I’ve seen. Then he threw the pass to Calvin down the middle to the goal line. Unbelievable sequence of throws.
                It’s on the page before.

Haters - shhhhh. We’ve heard your tired opinions. You got your wish. Can we just enjoy the guy’s best throws in peace?

How about the bomb to Golden Tate at Wembley in 2014? I wish I could find a video of that.
                Last edited by TheLondonLion; February 12, 2021, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Sure, but when people throw up that throwing a jump ball is one of the best throws they've ever seen - I mean c'mon. QB's all around the league do that.....
                  Scramble out of the pocket and throw it up for grabs.....

Uhhhh, someone gonna tell him what the qb position in football does?

Comment

• The reason you draft big tall receivers is so you can throw those highpoint passes over the smaller defensive backs. But keep on being you Fraquar. He would be the coach demanding all passes to Shaq be bounce passes for reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

lol. Seriously?

Um. A little fact injected in this nonsense. WRs take more of a beating on short and intermediate catches then the jump ball. Especially with Calvin, defenders were always trying to catch up and defend the actual catch then having the position or ability to hit a 6'4" 230 lb guy going 4.3 sec (40).

He's still rolling off his narratives huh?
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        The reason you draft big tall receivers is so you can throw those highpoint passes over the smaller defensive backs. But keep on being you Fraquar. He would be the coach demanding all passes to Shaq be bounce passes for reasons.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Um. A little fact injected in this nonsense. WRs take more of a beating on short and intermediate catches then the jump ball. Especially with Calvin, defenders were always trying to catch up and defend the actual catch then having the position or ability to hit a 6'4" 230 lb guy going 4.3 sec (40).

He's still rolling off his narratives huh?
                          True. Worry about running shallow crossers from the slot across the frontlines against linemen and backers more than a jump ball against a cornerback.

Anyway - it would be nice to keep it on the best Stafford throws of his career as there were many and he’s leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            The reason you draft big tall receivers is so you can throw those highpoint passes over the smaller defensive backs. But keep on being you Fraquar. He would be the coach demanding all passes to Shaq be bounce passes for reasons.
                            Nah, he'd just be scoffing at the point guard's talent because "anyone" would be able to throw lobs in the paint to Shaq.

Comment

• I don’t know if that’s the worst Stafford take ever (There are certainly a lot to choose from), but it’s easy top 5.

Comment

• Fuck bad Stafford takes. These guys had a party for years doing that.

The guy has gone - they won. Let’s see some bombs.

9 to 11 right to the end.
                                Last edited by TheLondonLion; February 12, 2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X