Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

Way to set the bar up high, there Marty.......

$200.00 if he completes 60% of his passes?
    For the forums sake, rooting for Staff next season!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

He wasn't brought to LA to win a measly playoff game - shit Goff got them to the SB.
      He was brought there to bring home a Lombardi trophy.

Lets be honest, he'll shut me and NBT up completely if he does what he was brought there to do.
      I'm just not sure he's joining a team that is ready to win it all like they were 2-3 years ago.
      That’s the thing. I think the Rams are overplaying their hand. That team is ready to crumble in my opinion.
      Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

He wasn't brought to LA to win a measly playoff game - shit Goff got them to the SB.
        He was brought there to bring home a Lombardi trophy.

Lets be honest, he'll shut me and NBT up completely if he does what he was brought there to do.
        I'm just not sure he's joining a team that is ready to win it all like they were 2-3 years ago.
        I doubt anything will shut you two up, you guys won and you're even more talkative on the subject.

Comment

• I won? When is the trophy presentation?
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• “That’s the thing. I think the Rams are overplaying their hand. That team is ready to crumble in my opinion.”

Agreed. The NFL is crazy in terms of year to year team status. It doesn’t make much for a team to fall apart. It takes A LOT for everything to go right.

That time is a Jenga piece away from crashing.

Comment

• They literally crashed two years ago when their O-Line crashed and burned. There’s a lot of smoke a mirrors there. Having to go twice v. SEA/ARZ/SF doesn’t help.

Comment

• Stafford trending towards fragility lately doesn't help, either
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• View the 2021 Los Angeles Rams Schedule at FBSchedules.com. The schedule includes opponents, date, time, and TV network.

Rams schedule next year. At GB, at MINN, at INDY. They also havw gome games v. TENN and TB.

That’s a tough schedule, not to mention the 6 division games.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    “That’s the thing. I think the Rams are overplaying their hand. That team is ready to crumble in my opinion.”

Agreed. The NFL is crazy in terms of year to year team status. It doesn’t make much for a team to fall apart. It takes A LOT for everything to go right.

That time is a Jenga piece away from crashing.
                    If you don’t mind me asking, who are you quoting and responding to?

Comment

• That would be me ..... On one hand I'm rooting for Stafford to do well because I think he's proven to be a class act. On the other hand I want his new team to fail so it improves the Lions picks. The question becomes how will it impact Stafford's legacy. Did the Rams fail because of Stafford ... or did he get thrown into a situation that was falling apart?

Forever One!

Comment

• Or does he take them to the Superbowl because he's a Man! A Man, Man, Man!
                        (must be the titties!)
                        Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                          That would be me ..... On one hand I'm rooting for Stafford to do well because I think he's proven to be a class act. On the other hand I want his new team to fail so it improves the Lions picks. The question becomes how will it impact Stafford's legacy. Did the Rams fail because of Stafford ... or did he get thrown into a situation that was falling apart?
                          I'm never one to say anyone is a lock to win a championship, mostly because even with the best of teams there's a degree of luck involved. Even if you're Tom Brady, you don't get seven rings without some weird shit happening, like for example, an obscure rule being invoked on a snowy day in Foxboro.

What I am confident in saying is that if it comes together, the Rams are a better team than they were last year. They should make a deep playoff run, presuming the team on paper matches the team we see on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            https://fbschedules.com/los-angeles-rams-schedule/

Rams schedule next year. At GB, at MINN, at INDY. They also havw gome games v. TENN and TB.

That’s a tough schedule, not to mention the 6 division games.
                            Geez. what if the Rams go to Green Bay week 17 with playoff seeding on the line.......
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Yep, it's hard to say right now before free agency and the draft but the Rams will acquire some talent to augment that team. I don't see those other teams in the division as fearsome as others in this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Yep, it's hard to say right now before free agency and the draft but the Rams will acquire some talent to augment that team. I don't see those other teams in the division as fearsome as others in this forum.
                                I dunno about "fearsome," but all four of them could legitimately be division champions if everything goes right for them.

Yes, even Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                                X