Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

C'mon Bev. You know you want some more Staff. Make it happen. Make that call!
    If Bevell had been hired to replace Lombardi with the Saints I'd say it was possible. Jaguars are getting 5 years of a cheap starting QB in Lawrence. They are the last team in the league that needs Stafford.
    Forever One!

Comment

• Stafford does seem to have a tendency to cling onto his co-ordinators.

Wasn’t he lobbying quite hard for JBC to stay?

Comment

• He just doesn't want to continue to start yet another system. I can kind of understand it but this is the life.

It doesn't make sense to keep going the wrong way just because the QB doesn't want to learn a different system. So in that vein, he probably campaigned behind the scene to keep Cooter. Thanx Matt
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I’d bet Matthew Stafford has multiple play offs wins in the next two seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            He just doesn't want to continue to start yet another system. I can kind of understand it but this is the life.

It doesn't make sense to keep going the wrong way just because the QB doesn't want to learn a different system. So in that vein, he probably campaigned behind the scene to keep Cooter. Thanx Matt
            Wherever he goes, he's going to have to go into a new system anyway. That system he supported with Cooter looked like it was designed to take advantage of Moonball Garcia's skillset - and he was ok with that. Mind boggling, like asking Nolan Ryan to just thrown changeups and curveballs and he says - sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Come on bro. That was Ray Lewis and the defense driving that team not Dilfer
              And we know damn well the Lions will never build that kind of team too - which means you need a #1 draft pick ever 7-10 years.

Comment

• 🤔

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                    I’d bet Matthew Stafford has multiple play offs wins in the next two seasons.
                    I'd bet that totally depends on where he goes, since he's had exactly zero in his first 12 seasons
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I suspect what we'll eventually see happen is the Lions taking all the offers they get and letting Stafford pick where he wants to go, even if that means the Lions don't get the best haul.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I suspect what we'll eventually see happen is the Lions taking all the offers they get and letting Stafford pick where he wants to go, even if that means the Lions don't get the best haul.
                        That wouldn’t entirely surprise me, but I would hope they would narrow down possible desirable destinations with him and take the best offer out of that group.

Comment

• I wonder what the Saints think of Jameis.

I wouldn’t mind him in for a year or two. At least it would be fun.

Comment

• Man, it really sounds like Rodgers could be in play this off-season. As somebody pointed out, just another chance to fuck over the Lions by screwing up the market for Stafford
                            Last edited by Mainevent; January 26, 2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X