No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Brady to going to a team loaded with blue chippers. Suh/Jpp/Vea/David/Barrett/White/Evans/Godwin/Wirfs.

Hell, they went from Jameis to Brady and a stud LT in Wirfs.

That team has a ton of talent.

Comment

• Comment

• 20/1 SAM (thats “side arm Matt”) to the fudge.

Gum bumpin’ Erin to the Lions.

Super Bowl this time next year! Book it.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
          Miami is way too low on that list. Whoever made those odds must think they really believe in Tua
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Those top 3 sound about right. I thought the Saints would be higher. Taysom Hill is an awful QB.

Comment

• I’m thinking the Colts will want Stafford the most.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Saints will have to do some cap magic even without factoring in Stafford.. But I think they give Winston a crack at it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
                    C'mon Bev. You know you want some more Staff. Make it happen. Make that call!
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• If Indy doesn't make a play for Stafford they'll be damn fools. They have everything except a QB.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

C'mon Bev. You know you want some more Staff. Make it happen. Make that call!
                        Haha yeah ... Stafford and 7th for Lawrence!! Does Meyer really have the time for a rookie haha
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I would give Stafford and the next 3 years of first rounders for Lawrence
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stafford “eyeing the Colts”?:

Comment

• The three firsts is the kind of move you make when you have the luxury of a good team that just needs a QB. Otherwise you are just crippling your overall talent level and the guy you grabbed will fail.

Just because QB is the most important individual position doesn't mean you can win with a great one and a bad team.

Far more likely to win a superbowk with a great team and a bad QB than with a Great QB on a bad team.

Comment

• I think that's obvious Indy is the best fit and I think all these articles are just talking out of their asses stating it. Who will give the best deal though?

Comment

Working...
                                X