No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he's saying Matt wasn't even aware she was taking the picture. I don't know. He didn't look over that way until she fell but I don't know what happened before the video. His reaction wasn't an accident though. He either just didn't give a fuck or he panicked. I'd accept that he panicked and reacted poorly knowing others were there to handle it. Especially considering he was probably loaded. Still a bad look and a poor choice but it doesn't make him an awful person

Comment

• A video appears to show Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford turning his back on a photographer after she fell off the stage during the team's Super...

Jaysus Fkn H, Matty Boy

Got to admit, was always leaning more towards the tongue in cheek humour (that's humor for Jaadam) with the "Matt sucks" stuff ......., but FFS, Matt.

Ok, Dpatnod. New title

"Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck in Emergencies"

To be honest though; Don't start that thread. Sick reading about Matt Stafford. MUCH more comfortable and at home reading about mediocrity and shit front offices and shit franchise etc etc.

Hashtag : DEEEEE TROIT!!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Barry ran for 2,000 yards over the final 14 games of 1997.
        True, but Jim ran for 1850 in an era where there were 8-9 guys in the box on most plays.
        It's like a QB trying to throw the ball downfield in Dime coverage every play - and you tell him he can't check down.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

True, but Jim ran for 1850 in an era where there were 8-9 guys in the box on most plays.
          It's like a QB trying to throw the ball downfield in Dime coverage every play - and you tell him he can't check down.....
          Let's be honest, that's what Barry was facing most games himself in 1997. It's not like Scott Mitchell was scaring them into nickel coverage.

Comment

• The Browns ran the ball nearly 59% of the time that year.
            The Lions ran the ball roughly 40% of the time in those last 14 games.
            Barry got nowhere near the attention Jim got - because teams still had to deal with Moore and Morton - both 1,000 yard receivers that year.

Comment

• Yeah, Scott Mitchell was a 3500-yard passer that year because defenses were stacked 8 and 9 in the box in damn near any situation that wasn't 3rd and 5+.

I know you think it makes you cool to dismiss the few great Lions players accomplishments... but it doesn't. It makes you a tool.

Comment

• 1995 could rival the greatest show on turf' for offense effectiveness. Scott had it together for one season.

Comment

• OJ ran for 2000 yards in 14 games.

Comment

OJ ran for 2000 yards in 14 games.
                    Didn't Walter Payton get close. Getting 1900 for a crappy Bears team..

Comment

• Do you guys remember people complaining about Stafford's contract extension that made him the highest paid player. Most knew that he would end up being a bargain but I was hoping that would have been with the Lions. Its funny how things work out
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It was never that bad either way. They went and paid for free agents almost every year he was here. Had GM's not routinely chased out the best players and more had to be re-signed it may have become an issue but it never was.

Comment

• The 1995 Lions were the first team in NFL history to have two 100 catch/1,000 yard teammates: Herman Moore and Brett Perriman.

They we’re also the first team to have a 4,000 yard passer, 1,500 yard rusher and 1,500 yard receiver.
                          Last edited by Sanders Fan; February 20, 2022, 04:23 PM.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I mean it looks good when you cherry pick out 1995 but the reality is that was the only year they were top 10 in passing and the year after that they were back to being shit. semi-passable again in 97 but that's really it.

Comment

• Bobby Ross had a lot to do with that. The way the Lions of the 90s were built for 11 personnel groupings. They started as the run and shoot and morphed into the silver stretch, but they always tried to change into a power team. First with Dan Henning and then for good with Ross. It was mistake both times.

Comment

OJ ran for 2000 yards in 14 games.
                                Drove for 2000 miles in 14 minutes as well.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X