Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Nonsense. You can't win with dumbass Dombrowski.
    I do not disagree........, he needs to do more thinking "inside" the box.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cunty Kevin is not capable of that.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Nope he's not. Even if he fucks off to another club, that club ain't winning any trophies either......., such is his ineptness.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• I love the new ATT@T commercial with Stafford.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Man this thread is still amazing

Comment

• It still supplies smiles.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Has any other Lions QB gone to another team and won the Superbowl as the starter?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                    Has any other Lions QB gone to another team and won the Superbowl as the starter?
                    Earl Morrall, who used to play for Detroit from 1958 (Bobby Layne was traded to Pittsburgh for him) to 1964, and would start the last 9 games (of a 14 game regular season) for the 1972 17-0 Miami Dolphins when Hall Of Fame quarterback Bob Griese hurt his ankle early in that fabled season against the Chargers.

Griese would relieve Earl Morrall in the AFC Championship Game vs. Pittsburgh and would later start (and win) Super Bowl VII.
                    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• So basically no.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        So basically no one sucks like Statford upon Side Arm
                        Just fixing things to keep it all good for the best ever thread created.

Comment

• Technically yes, but Mr. Morrall was a Lions QB, and he did help a team win a Super Bowl, so outside of Stafford, that's it as far as any Lions QBs being able to get a team into a Super Bowl winning championship squad.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Just fixing things to keep it all good for the best ever thread created.
                            Ha!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Goddamit, why can't we have nice things?
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Playing his football like a man looking away from a medical emergency!!
                                Just joking.

But, ten years of “looking” & missing..,,,.,. Come on, Matt, that was a fluke.

Jeez, that guy sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X