No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• But mind you, Chris Illitch simply can't afford more than a below average payroll for the Tigers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Peyton Manning ... he is not
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I think he said something about "liberals taking over the forum..." But yeah, same thing.
          Dayum!! What did Seattle say to piss him off so much?

"This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Well, this'll come across as no doubt a bit dickish to you guys but I miss the dude......., was always a top bloke in my direction,......, mutual love for Iron Maiden and other heavy metal music, he hates soccer, told him the Anaheim Ducks is the stupidest name on the planet, (fuck the ducks), wee bit "para" about the Chinese......., but family sounds like it is number one for him and he is ok in my book.
            Step away from the tent, Panoptes and come back......., One & Done flukey as Fuck Matt Shattford isn't worth staying away for!
            Fair. He could be a really good guy sometimes. It was always a bit of love/hate with Gonz.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Each to their own, thought he was a bigoted and small minded prick myself.

Comment

• I'll say it again...

Originally posted by dpatnod
                Stafford is the goddam man!

Norm Macdonald Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

F You DWT!!!!!!!
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    I'll say it again...

F You DWT!!!!!!!
                    Aye but, Rusty ShitFord-Cortina was the Goddam man for the Rams. Done feck all @ FF. Had the Megatron chasing stray balls all over the joint.

dance cooking GIF by Robert E Blackmon
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Matthew Stafford is in the concussion protocol

Posted by Myles Simmons on November 9, 2022, 3:46 PM EST

Getty Images

Rams head coach Sean McVay delivered a surprising announcement at the start of his Wednesday press conference when he told reporters that quarterback Matthew Stafford has been placed in the concussion protocol.

McVay said Los Angeles’ training and medical staff evaluated Stafford after Sunday’s game and determined Stafford should be in the protocol. He entered it on Tuesday.

“[T]hey felt like that was the best thing for him,” McVay said. “That’s kind of where we’re at with it. It’s more importantly about the person, then the player in these types of things, as we know. And nobody’s more of a competitor in wanting to be out there with his teammates than Matthew. He’s in the protocol, so we’ll take it a day at a time with him. That’s what our medical experts determined, just based on some of the things that they gathered, was the smart and the right course of action.”

McVay said he was unaware of Stafford’s status the last time he spoke with the media on Monday.

While Stafford has not yet been ruled out for Sunday, John Wolford would start against the Cardinals if Stafford is unable to play.

“I’m confident [in Wolford],” McVay said. “I know Matthew is going to do everything in his power to try and be able to be ready. We’ll just take it a day at a time. But John’s a guy that when he’s been in these situations, he’s stepped in and done a really good job. It wasn’t too long ago that he had to come in, in a game that we had to have to be able to get into the playoffs, and he performed incredibly well.”

Wolford’s only career start was in Week 17 of the 2020 season when he helped lead the Rams to an 18-7 victory over Arizona to clinch a playoff berth. Wolford was 22-of-38 for 231 yards with one touchdown in that game. He also had 56 yards rushing on six carries.

Wolford then started Los Angeles’ playoff matchup with Seattle, but had to exit early due to injury.

Stafford has completed 68.4 percent of his passes in 2022 for 1,928 yards with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I don't know if My Rams can pull out a win with Wofford, we need this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I don't know if My Rams can pull out a win with Wofford, we need this game.
                          That is quality

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Show me the lie

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Show me the lie
                              Explains all the Lions hate you spew. Glad you found someone better to root for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                Matthew Stafford is in the concussion protocol

Posted by Myles Simmons on November 9, 2022, 3:46 PM EST

Getty Images

Rams head coach Sean McVay delivered a surprising announcement at the start of his Wednesday press conference when he told reporters that quarterback Matthew Stafford has been placed in the concussion protocol.

McVay said Los Angeles’ training and medical staff evaluated Stafford after Sunday’s game and determined Stafford should be in the protocol. He entered it on Tuesday.

“[T]hey felt like that was the best thing for him,” McVay said. “That’s kind of where we’re at with it. It’s more importantly about the person, then the player in these types of things, as we know. And nobody’s more of a competitor in wanting to be out there with his teammates than Matthew. He’s in the protocol, so we’ll take it a day at a time with him. That’s what our medical experts determined, just based on some of the things that they gathered, was the smart and the right course of action.”

McVay said he was unaware of Stafford’s status the last time he spoke with the media on Monday.

While Stafford has not yet been ruled out for Sunday, John Wolford would start against the Cardinals if Stafford is unable to play.

“I’m confident [in Wolford],” McVay said. “I know Matthew is going to do everything in his power to try and be able to be ready. We’ll just take it a day at a time. But John’s a guy that when he’s been in these situations, he’s stepped in and done a really good job. It wasn’t too long ago that he had to come in, in a game that we had to have to be able to get into the playoffs, and he performed incredibly well.”

Wolford’s only career start was in Week 17 of the 2020 season when he helped lead the Rams to an 18-7 victory over Arizona to clinch a playoff berth. Wolford was 22-of-38 for 231 yards with one touchdown in that game. He also had 56 yards rushing on six carries.

Wolford then started Los Angeles’ playoff matchup with Seattle, but had to exit early due to injury.

Stafford has completed 68.4 percent of his passes in 2022 for 1,928 yards with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions.
                                I hope there is nothing wrong with Stafford. Great guy. But I do hope he misses some games. Those Rams losses are good for Detroit. In fact Stafford should take the season and spend more time with his family. After this year I hope he never misses another game.

Comment

Working...
                                X