No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, I think the reason he unretired was because the plan that would give him a contract and potentially an ownership stake in the Dolphins fell through and he didn't want to stop playing. As I understand, they already had an agreement in place if they divorced either right before or right after they married to begin with.

Comment

• I don't see it with Kelly. She seems a bit different ... but definitely seems like her and Stafford are legit. If anything, I'd see him leaving her ... but doubt that happens, either
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• OMG, my heart......

BTW, are all the dog threads and videos that make your day threads gone? I searched and found nothing.

Plus Stafford sux!
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          Dude, it's simple PROVE ME WRONG - EXCUSES AREN'T PROOF.
          Stafford did prove you wrong.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• DWT, I don't know if you have a burner lurker account...... But if you do, and you can't be a man and quit washing elephant ass long enough to admit it, well.....

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Did Matt Shat-ford ever win an NFC North championship? Don’t think he ever did. Guy fkn sucks. Arguably the suckiest suck to ever suck if the truth were known, when all is said and done, for all the intensive porpoises at the end of the day……. But, it is what it is…… So 🤷‍♂️
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Imagine Matt Stafford with this line and skill position players. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Imagine Matt Stafford with this line and skill position players. Holy shit.
                  And a GM and Head Coach that knows what they're doing.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• I’m gonna hate to say this but the Rams are good enough to get to the Super Bowl.
                    They may beat Niners last game of year. Whoever plays them in post season is going to be severely challenged

Comment

• OK. I am hearing a lot of talk that Stafford dissed Detroit in post-game interview. The question was "You were here for 12 years - what do you think this means for the city?"

He answered he was happy for the players.

And that was a scandal?

Watching the whole thing in context.... I think he is butt hurt cuz he just lost, and all he can think in his mind is trrying to answer the question of if he is happy for his opponent (since ya know - you owe us). And he is actually a competitor and doesn't like to lose. But tried to 'say the right thing'. As if all that was locked in in his mind was the game he just had - couldn't even think in terms of the city / fans.

At the end of the session he has a lot of positive for Goff, and said of course he expected boos, etc. And a joking about you gotta deal with me again next year.

Am I crazy? Did he really just tell Detroit to fuck off, or was he just pissed?

Last edited by dpatnod; January 15, 2024, 04:47 AM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Stafford played for Detroit but his heart is in Cali for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          OK. I am hearing a lot of talk that Stafford dissed Detroit in post-game interview. The question was "You were here for 12 years - what do you think this means for the city?"

He answered he was happy for the players.

And that was a scandal?

Watching the whole thing in context.... I think he is butt hurt cuz he just lost, and all he can think in his mind is trrying to answer the question of if he is happy for his opponent (since ya know - you owe us). And he is actually a competitor and doesn't like to lose. But tried to 'say the right thing'. As if all that was locked in in his mind was the game he just had - couldn't even think in terms of the city / fans.

At the end of the session he has a lot of positive for Goff, and said of course he expected boos, etc. And a joking about you gotta deal with me again next year.

Am I crazy? Did he really just tell Detroit to fuck off, or was he just pissed?

He says it at the end doesn't he he and the whole time up here. He knew he was the bad guy coming in. Kelly already screwed talking about how crushing it would be for Detroit if Matt came in won.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stafford very specifically edged himself away from thinking about the people of Detroit. So he could come in and will himself through the game.

If anything knowing Stafford, he'd have been more pissed at the Lions considering hits on him, plus, and the Higbee one that might have taken him out of next season. But he was happy for them. No I expect we will see a ton of happy for Detroit as we and if we continue on.
                          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• That is kinda my take, too. He was not a mental space to be answering philosophical questions about a 'hero story' for Detroit as he was being eliminated. I bet he was just see-ing red.

Or he's a complete bell end.

Who Knows Idk GIF

It's all good. Who next?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• The entire gameday thread is loaded with “aw man this defense sucks” or “make ONE STOP, defense”…….., and He who Sucks couldn’t get it done v THAT shitty defense (your words, guys)
                              All validates this thread ——>> in Detroit, Shat-Ford is the suckiest suck to ever suck.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Stafford = Dubrowski.

You kilted so and so!
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X