No announcement yet.

Michigan 56, Nebraska 10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodson would have been largely neutralized by Nebraska's offensive style and our defensive coordinator was an airhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

M has been extremely efficient on offense although you'd not think that after the game v. SMU on Saturday. I haven't read a post that didn't express hate being in the stands for this game. Brian at mgo was particularly harsh. My sentiments exactly. Worth a read:

https://mgoblog.com/content/we-have-...inda-sucks-now

yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Higdon would've helped in those 3rd and short downs vs SMU. Higdon is much better than him inside the tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          Fun read? Frost beats Woodson? Fuck that shit!
          There were two endings, I think you missed one of them ........

Woodson hits Frost at the perfect angle, knocking him short of the goal line as time expires. Sword, Steele and others pile on the field. The best defense in the country holds one last time.

There were two things that bothered me about Frost's act. (1) That Osborne was retiring should have played no part in the coaches poll. (2) M was #1 in both the AP and Coaches polls in week 16 and not be a small margin (69/1, 54/9). In week 17's final polls, only a small movement occurred in the AP poll (54/9) but a huge one in the Coaches poll (30/32). How could have that happened? Both teams won their bowl games. Carr was told that two of the final poll ballots had ranked Michigan #3 and #4 after ranking them #1 in the previous week's poll.
          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 19, 2018, 01:13 PM.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

I assume that the -18 line is built on the expectations that Martinez won't be playing. Betting markets have an uncanny ability to predict that stuff so it's fairly reassuring. I'd actually lay the points in that case.

Comment

I'd still take Florida State all day in 1997.

Line is actually at -17 now, Hannibal.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Hmm.

Movement not a good sign.

Comment

I'd take Michigan over that FSU team. It would have been a good matchup for us. Nebraska, not so much.

Comment

I am still pissed the Rose didn't join the Bowl Alliance. M-UNL would have been fun.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

UNL would have given your defense more problems. FSU's defense was hellacious, especially up front.

Comment

And if FSU hadn't have STB against the Gators, UNL-FSU would have been fun.

Can't remember the shitball team the Noles destroyed, but they were ranked 9th or 10th or some shit.

Talent, hello.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

FSU was the best team Ohio State played that year. Fortunately, the Superdome sold beer. I was double-fisting after watching Wadsworth do one rep in warm ups.

Comment

Superdome beers are costly. But sometimes no price is too much to numb that pain. Bama has had several bad appearances there in the last 10 years. Fuck Utah, fuck Oklahoma, fuck Ohio State.

Comment

I remember when Ohio State was good.

Comment

MEATCHICKEN 24 UNL 3
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X