No announcement yet.

Michigan 21, MSU 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll stick to my MSU 23 - M 17 prediction. Hell, it might not even be that close. Shea Patterson played high school football in Florida and his college football in Mississippi. The pressure of the game and the weather will be too much for him. Lewerke will have a great day. Turnovers are going to play a huge part in the Michigan loss.

Afterward...Valenti will forget he ever said that U-M has passed MSU. The talking heads on ESPN will once again proclaim Jim Harbaugh as overrated - then turn around and talk about all of the NFL teams that might approach him. Hannibal will begin patching up the fist hole in the wall of his garage. Angelique will ask Harbaugh about injuries at next Monday's press conference.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Is this Devin Bush's "Joe Bolden Moment?"

Michigan players, including Devin Bush (in yellow), refused to move as MSU went through its pregame walk, and a confrontation ensued, Oct. 20, 2018.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        I'll stick to my MSU 23 - M 17 prediction. Hell, it might not even be that close. Shea Patterson played high school football in Florida and his college football in Mississippi. The pressure of the game and the weather will be too much for him. Lewerke will have a great day. Turnovers are going to play a huge part in the Michigan loss.

Afterward...Valenti will forget he ever said that U-M has passed MSU. The talking heads on ESPN will once again proclaim Jim Harbaugh as overrated - then turn around and talk about all of the NFL teams that might approach him. Hannibal will begin patching up the fist hole in the wall of his garage. Angelique will ask Harbaugh about injuries at next Monday's press conference.
        1. Michigan has better talent.
        2. Michigan has a better record this year.
        3. Michigan will match Michigan State in motivation to win this game.
        MSU finally got our attention and won't be able to sneak up on us this year. Michigan 20 - Michigan State 10.

Comment

Tarik Black is dressed and warming up with the WRs per Doug Karsh, IMG Radio.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Yoder reported that he's going to play this weekend.

Comment

I'll go on a limb and say that this will finally be the time that the football gods tire of extending Dantonio's line of credit.. and Hannibal's doom and gloom. Michigan plays lights out: 34-17

Comment

Per mgo Gary did not make the trip.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Everyone on Gameday predicts Michigan to win.

Comment

Pass on 1st down -- tough catch that Perry can't make.

Comment

Michigan mixing it up nicely so far.

Comment

Pass to Perry for the 1st down!

Comment

Nice reverse by Bell. Not sure what's going on. Spartan DB was out of control against DPJ. Bell's run was inches short of 1st down but now it's 3rd and 3?

Comment

Good timeout to settle team down after questionable call and spot.

Comment

Terrible spot, was a yard short and I watched it again on replay.

Comment

Awful spot looks like it killed a drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X