Michigan @ PSU, Saturday, 10/19, 7:30pm, ABC/ESPN 3 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. Bastard.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        M will beat PSU.
        I didn't know they made moonshine in Alabama. I thought that was an Appalachian thing

AA obviously has a snoot full ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dunno about that ....... I find AA's take to be about as good as any take I might have on the coming battle of titans between UAT and the death valley kittiens. I don't watch either of those teams closely enough to make good predictions. I can pull something out my ass but it's not worth the toilet paper I might use to wipe it that it's written upon.

Harbaugh has one victory against a ranked opponent, barely beating Iowa, at home, among a number of games against ranked opponents that I have lost track of. He's bad at putting game plans on the field that are winners and having his teams focused and prepared on the road. His road record is terrible. I think he is 1-4 in night games. He may have his back against the wall based on those stats alone but he sure as shit won't be getting that monkey off his back in HV. The coming fiasco in that hell-hole will bring all "those people" and their knives out. Should be fun.

So, fuck no, M is not going to beat PSU and I'll don any avatar AA chooses until the osu game should M beat PSU. Likewise he will do the same should M, as predictably as the sun will rise in the East and set in the West, lose.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Back against the wall? More like bending over to pick up the soap.

Comment

So, fuck no, M is not going to beat PSU and I'll don any avatar AA chooses until the osu game should M beat PSU. Likewise he will do the same should M, as predictably as the sun will rise in the East and set in the West, lose.
                I'll join Jeff in that wager. I'll put up any avatar of Mr AA's choosing until the osu game week should M win on Saturday, as long as he'll agree to the same terms. Michigan is NOT winning this game. No way. No.

Back against the wall? More like bending over to pick up the soap.
                Which is right up their alley in HV

Harbaugh had his back against the wall last year in Columbus. 'Nuff said.

Comment

AA must be busy taking an afternoon nap after his lunch along with a fake cuban cigar and some cheap port..... uhhh, I mean a couple shots of this:

9AHSrs1eQx09tu8NNnSpCg2LlwBK-AkcpYn7VxIcohdDL_WdC0_taJyC6BhI5q9mOZAn5AI=s151.jpg
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

ds-hta.png?v=225477.jpg
                    About as close as you can legally get in the US. Our friend Canada George could probably get the real Cubano's

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      The telling point for me yesterday was when Illinois shut down Michigan's offense in the 3rd quarter. If they can figure it out, so can Penn State. And PSU will do it for the whole game, not just one quarter.

I won't be watching, but I can predict what the offense will do. They will run TNT, and fail. Their passing game will consist of sit-down routes in the 10-15 yard range, and those will be batted away.

They'll probably try a couple downfield passes, but when those fall incomplete they won't come back to them.

When the offense fails to possess the ball, and makes the defense play long stretches of time, the PSU offense will start gashing the defense for 10-15 yard runs, which will make Cain look like the next Barkley.

I'm confident in my 34-12 prediction for PSU.
                      Remember when UM had the ball with the length of the field to go with 55 seconds in the first half. Harbaugh decided to just sit on the ball instead of trying to score. 55 seconds and all 3 time outs is like a life time in college football. Very weak. The score was only 28-7. Then they went three and out to start the 3rd and you know the rest.. I thought the whole team including the coaching staff just left the game early..

Comment

Michigan is an 8.5 dog. I like you both, but only a fool would give away the spread in a wager.

I will offer this: I will take M +7.5.

User pics for 2 weeks from each of you. Although, I find it sad that you are betting against M. Get a hold of yourself. Go Big Blue M Club Supports You. Or whatever that horseshit is.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          ds-hta.png?v=225477.jpg
                          About as close as you can legally get in the US. Our friend Canada George could probably get the real Cubano's
                          You can order Cubans all day long. They ship in a plain brown wrapper and no one cares. But honestly, the higher end Nicaraguans are just about as good for a third the price.

Comment

Michigan is an 8.5 dog. I like you both, but only a fool would give away the spread in a wager.

User pics for 2 weeks from each of you. Although, I find it sad that you are betting against M. Get a hold of yourself. Go Big Blue M Club Supports You. Or whatever that horseshit is.
                            Nope. The original offer from me was M wins straight up as you claimed M would do in the post I responded to not that M would cover.

Comment

Nope.

You said not to go against Harbaugh with his back against the wall. I say he's already shown what he does with his back against the wall. Its not promising.

Straight up win/lose or no deal.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X