No announcement yet.

Michigan @ PSU, Saturday, 10/19, 7:30pm, ABC/ESPN 3 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any Michigan fans that actually think we're going to win Saturday night? I mean excluding relatives of players.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Nailing it down to "going to win" - not just for Saturday Night, but for every game going forward, is a luxury that this team hasn't allowed all season.

So the answer is NO.

CAN they win? Weird stuff happens- Franklin makes dumber mistakes than Harbaugh, Michigan gets a few breaks on turnovers and McCaffrey comes in early in the game..

The odds of this, in which Michigan actually plays like they're supposed to? well, not good.. but.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by Tom W; October 16, 2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I have an odd feeling M is going to pull this one out...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That's your most lucid point in over 2 decades. Probably going back to when you said Wohlers sucks.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I have an odd feeling M is going to lose by 18 points

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I have an odd feeling M is going to pull this one out...
              This, from a guy who predicted to his wife five (5) times that THIS would be a male child ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

M is going to win.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

college football GIF

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    M is going to win.
                    No, they're not.

You're going to look pretty silly on Sunday morning after this grandiose predictions of yours.

Especially when PSU wins by multiple TD's.

Comment

shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Final score

Sandusky's Shower Squad 34

Michigan 17 (late TD)

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          M is going to win.
                          I will give you credit for having a pair for continuing to post this non-sense in a Michigan forum.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

I think the only way this game stays close, is if Michigan's defense and/or special teams get involved in the scoring. Maybe a scoop-6 fumble recovery, or a kickoff/punt return for a TD. Along with that, PSU would have to have a bad day on offense, while Michigan's defense plays their best game of the year. In those circumstances, I could see Michigan squeeking out something like a 17-16 luck-out win that would shock the CFB world.

I doubt that will happen. I think Michigan's offense will continue to struggle. They'll have a lot of 3 and outs which will put the defense on the field way too many times, defending bad field position. If they haven't learned some ball protection skills in the last week, there may very well be some short PSU scoring drives that will run up the score even more.

I'm still thinking PSU wins by multiple TD's, and I can't see it going any other way.

Comment

I think AA has been admirably transparent and clear, multiple times, in stating that his purpose here is to post nonsesne.

Comment

EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X