No announcement yet.

ND @ Michigan, Saturday, October 26th, 7:30 pm, ABC/ESPN 3 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best explanation of how much rain will be coming down during the game I've seen ..... also from mgo just posted M/ND Preview:

Ann Arbor is supposed to get rain tomorrow, with an unrelenting storm starting around 4 and lasting through the night. Only Weather Underground is willing to tell you how much rain they expect, and it's around 0.16 inches per hour during the game. How much is that? 60% more than this:

Part of our ongoing study of rain intensityhttp://davidburchnavigation.blogspot.com/2012/05/its-raining-what-does-that-mean.htmlThe car is stopped twice, and...

Enough to have an impact; not enough to turn the game into a disaster where punting on first down seems like a good idea. You know, like that hilarious Notre Dame loss against NC State literally played in the remnants of a hurricane.

Notre Dame vs. NC State: Playing in a downpour caused by Hurricane Matthew, the Wolfpack pulled out a 10-3 win over the Irish. The only touchdown in the game...

This is just going to be some rain.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

It sounds like its going to be a lot like the 2nd half of the 2017 MSU game.

Wet or dry, I can't see Michigan winning this.

I'm not buying into this offense, no matter what they say about the 2nd half at PSU. I've seen too much inconsistency to buy in now.

The defense may keep it close, but only until they run out of gas.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Are you going to be in Ann Arbor tomorrow for the game, Liney? As usual, I will. My group is planning on the golf course for our tailgate, but with the weather forecast being what it is, we may park elsewhere.
        Does Doug still set up in the back corner of Lindy's Lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob F View Post
          Are you going to be in Ann Arbor tomorrow for the game, Liney? As usual, I will. My group is planning on the golf course for our tailgate, but with the weather forecast being what it is, we may park elsewhere.
          Does Doug still set up in the back corner of Lindy's Lot?
          No, I won't be there, Rob. I let my season tickets lapse several years ago.

Doug still sets up right where he always has. If you get up that way before the game, you need to stop by and say hello to him. He's got something like 5 TV's now, and a real nice setup. I think Jeff said they won't be there after the game, though. You may want to check with him.

I'll be sitting at home in front of the TV in my recliner, and with my favorite cold beverage.

Comment

Who else among long-time M-Borgers usually shows up there? George W? Jon LaFalce? Any others I know?

Because of the weather, I might not be able to stop by there today; then again, if we can't get on the golf course even with our season passes, we may end up there as a group.
            Either way, I'll make it a priority to stop by there before the end of the season.

Have you made any games this season?

Comment

Rob, Doug's tailgate is in the same location, back left corner facing the back of Lindy's lot, that you'll remember. George will be there unless he bails due to weather. Not sure about Jon .... maybe. I'll be there. We are already planning contingencies for bad weather with rain starting between 1p and 2p. It's also going to be windy. by 5p. A decision on the golf course parking is due by 9am this morning. Check their social media pages. Id' recommend Lindy's in any case as the golf course, if they open it for parking and I doubt they will, will be a quagmire post game.Hope to see you there. I'm going over at noon to watch the osu/wisky game with Doug.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Have you made any games this season?
                No, I can't make that walk anymore. Uncle Arthur has settled into my knees and I can't walk long distances.

I went to Doug's tailgate for the Army game but I couldn't stay. I went because Doc Hodgeman was there. :-)

Comment

Darn I wish I had known that you and doc were going to be there I would have stopped on by. Is he still active on the forum?

Comment

Another bit of home game magic from HARBAUGH!!!!! Total railing.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Shey gave ND a spark w/that lateral.

Comment

What is with Michigan's uniforms, are they black or just sopping wet blue
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Comment

Need at least 18 more points before this game is over/won.

Comment

Comment

D is playing pretty good tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X